Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)
Diseases and Conditions
625 Robert St N, St. Paul, MN, 55155
Distance: 1033 Miles
Learn about diseases and health conditions in the State of Minnesota
You can search by using:
* A to Z list of diseases and conditions
* Categories of diseases and conditions
- Assistance with community resources
|Toll Free||(888) 345-0823|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Certificates and Records
- Children and Youth with Special Health Needs (CYSHN)
- COVID-19 Information
- Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Find a Funeral Home
- Find Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support
- Follow Along Program Online Enrollment Form
- Health Care and Coverage
- Health Care Facility and Service Complaints
- Health Regulation
- HIV/AIDS Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccine Information
- Infectious Disease, Epidemiology, Prevention and Control
- Injury, Violence and Safety
- Medical Cannabis Program
- Minnesota Health Information Clearinghouse
- Prevention and Healthy Living
- Stroke Designated Hospitals
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LH-2700.1700Disease/Disability Information Definition
Programs that provide information about the causes and origins, preventive measures, symptoms, screening/diagnostic procedures, and/or methods of treatment or management including the latest research for specific illnesses or disabling conditions.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.
YZ-6910Public Health Issues Definition
Programs that provide information and/or services that deal with the topics of environmental health, communicable disease control, immunizations and other public health issues.