Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)
Infectious Disease, Epidemiology, Prevention and Control
625 Robert St N, St. Paul, MN, 55155
Distance: 1533 Miles
This division keeps track of infectious diseases/sicknesses in Minnesota and plans ways to prevent, control and reduce them.
Online information about infectious diseases and conditions including:
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Bed bugs
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Lyme disease
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) such as gonorrhea, genital herpes, syphilis, etc.
- Streptococcal disease
* Index of infectious diseases by categories
* Who needs to report infectious diseases
|Toll Free||(888) 345-0823|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Certificates and Records
- Children and Youth with Special Health Needs (CYSHN)
- COVID-19 Information
- Diseases and Conditions
- Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Find a Funeral Home
- Find Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support
- Follow Along Program Online Enrollment Form
- Health Care and Coverage
- Health Care Facility and Service Complaints
- Health Regulation
- HIV/AIDS Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccine Information
- Injury, Violence and Safety
- Medical Cannabis Program
- Minnesota Health Information Clearinghouse
- Prevention and Healthy Living
- Stroke Designated Hospitals
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
JP-1500Communicable Disease Control Definition
Programs that protect the public health through comprehensive efforts to track the incidence and distribution of disease in the population and prevent, control and eradicate vaccine-preventable diseases, vector and food-borne illnesses, diseases that are transmitted person-to-person and other diseases that are spread by direct or indirect contact. Activities include routine surveillance of communicable disease activity, assessment of the community immunization level through school records and immunization studies, investigation of epidemic outbreaks, reporting of cases of infectious diseases to the proper authorities and taking appropriate measures such as isolation and contact tracing/notification to prevent disease transmission.
YZ-6910Public Health Issues Definition
Programs that provide information and/or services that deal with the topics of environmental health, communicable disease control, immunizations and other public health issues.