Minnesota Local JobNetwork
Distance: 0 Miles
Job banks can be searched for current job openings.
Information can typically be filtered by type of job and location.
A searchable job bank database and links to multiple employment websites that focus on local communities in the state of Minnesota.
* Jobs can be searched by location, category, job title, company, or keyword. An advanced search feature is also available
* Users can save searches, use the Get Hired! tools to organize a job search, post a resume, get advice on interviews and learn about job search webinars and events
* Database includes job listings for cities throughout Minnesota
* Resources include articles on writing resumes, cover letters, and interviews
- Free / no cost to everyone
|Main - Twin Cities||(612) 331-1533|
|Toll Free||(888) 612-3775|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
ND-3500.3500-340Job Banks Definition
Programs that maintain lists of current employment opportunities submitted by employers and which are available for review by people who are searching for a position. Included are programs that post job notices on bulletin boards which are available to the public as well as those that maintain computerized or other listings.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.