Minnesota Mental Health Clinics
Mental Health Clinic
5346 Lyndale Ave S, Minneapolis, MN, 55419-1230
Distance: 1041 Miles
Agency provides outpatient mental health services including diagnostic assessment, psychotherapy and other treatment services for individuals with mental or emotional disorders, and other psychiatric conditions. Some providers also provide rehabilitative mental health services, and some may also provide services to persons with developmental disabilities, alcoholism or substance abuse.
Provides educational, informational, and preventive services to the community.
Provides as a minimum the following services:
* Intake and case assignment
* Mental health evaluation including assessment and diagnostic process
* Treatment planning
* Mental health counseling, consultation and individual therapy case review
* Access to emergency service
* Access to hospital admission
* Licensed physician, who has completed an approved residency program in psychiatry
* Doctoral clinical, counseling, or health care psychologist
* Clinical social worker with a master's degree in social work from an accredited college or university or clinical psychiatric nurse with a master's degree
Therapists offer mental health counseling to help resolve behavioral, emotional or social problems
Mental health services include:
* Couples Therapy
* Family Therapy
* Group Therapy
* Individual Therapy
* Mental health evaluation
Individual, family, marriage, senior, child and adolescent counseling with focus on the following issues:
* Relationship, premarriage, divorce, parenting
* Psychiatric services for all ages
* Psychological evaluations testing and assessment
* Psychiatric case management
* Medication monitoring
* Therapist referrals
* Depression, anxiety and worry
* Eating disorders
* Attention deficit, hyperactivity
* Play and recreation therapies
* Grief and loss
* Sexual, physical and emotional abuse issues for offenders and victims
* Wellness and growth
* Adjustment counseling for health issues
* In-person crisis intervention
* Anger management
* Crime victim counseling
* Disability, health problems and terminal illness counseling
* Disaster counseling
* Retirement counseling
* Gambling counseling
* Gender identity counseling
* Juvenile delinquency diversion and runaway counseling
* Over-spenders counseling
* Post abortion counseling
* Postpartum counseling
* Psychiatric disorder counseling
* Sexual orientation counseling
* Sexuality counseling
* Veteran reintegration counseling
* Assertiveness training
* Stress reduction and relaxation training
* Attention deficit - hyperactivity services
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Private pay
- Sliding fee scale
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
|800689||Mental Health Clinic||Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS)||http://licensinglookup.dhs.state.mn.us/Details.aspx?l=800689|
Vary with service. Dakota County residents without insurance may qualify for a sliding fee scale.
8:30am - 5:03pm, Monday - Friday
Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott and Washington counties
- Apple Valley Clinic 15160 Foliage Ave, Ste 140, Apple Valley, MN, 55124-5916
- Eagan Clinic 3450 Oleary Ln, Eagan, MN, 55123-2340
- Edina Clinic 6600 France Ave S, Ste 472, Edina, MN, 55435-1806
- Lakeville Clinic 18586 Joplin Ave, Lakeville, MN, 55044-4218
- Maplewood Clinic 2785 White Bear Ave N, Ste 403, Maplewood, MN, 55109-1327
- Woodbury Clinic 1000 Radio Dr, Ste 210, Woodbury, MN, 55125-8444
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
RF-2000Family Counseling Definition
Programs that offer therapeutic sessions that focus on the system of relationships and communication patterns among family members and which attempt to modify those relationships and patterns to achieve greater harmony. The therapist focuses on the family as a unit rather than concentrating on one of the members who is singled out as the person in need of treatment.
RF-2500Group Counseling Definition
Programs that offer therapist-facilitated collective treatment sessions in which unrelated groups of individuals, couples or families discuss their attitudes, feelings and problems and, with input from other members of the group, attempt to achieve greater self and interpersonal understanding and adjustment and explore solutions to their problems.
RF-3300Individual Counseling Definition
Programs that offer personal therapeutic sessions in which the therapist works on a one-to-one basis with clients to help them resolve their mental, emotional or social problems.
RM-6500Outpatient Mental Health Facilities Definition
Programs that provide walk-in, walk-out diagnostic and treatment services for children, adolescents and/or adults who have acute or chronic psychiatric disorders but do not need 24-hour care; and/or provide counseling services for individuals, couples, families and extended family groups who may be experiencing difficulty resolving personal or interpersonal conflicts or making personal adjustments to stressful life situations such as separation, divorce, widowhood, loss of a child, poor health, unemployment, family violence, delinquency or substance abuse.
RP-1400.8000-050Adolescent/Youth Counseling Definition
Programs that specialize in the treatment of adolescents, usually age 12 or 13 through 17, who have adjustment problems, behavior problems, emotional disturbance, a personality disorder or incipient mental illness. The programs may help youth troubled by low self-esteem, social isolation, peer pressure, bullying, school performance issues, truancy, anger management issues, family problems, grief and loss, sexual promiscuity, sexually transmitted disease, alcohol or drug addiction, eating disorders, oppositional and defiant behaviors, depression and anxiety, suicidal thoughts or other difficult issues.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.
Individuals who are age 13 to 17.