Minnesota Prairie County Alliance
Minnesota Prairie County Alliance - Waseca County
299 Johnson Ave SW, Ste 160, Waseca, MN, 56093-2534
Distance: 1006 Miles
The Emergency Assistance program provides one time financial help to pregnant women or families with minor children who face a housing crisis.
This program is run by Minnesota counties and tribes who choose to participate. The policies differ from county to county regarding who is eligible, how much money is available and what emergencies are covered.
Contact your county or tribal office.
Apply for Emergency Assistance at your county.
There is no fee for this service.
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday
8:00am - 7:00pm, Tuesday
8:00am - 4:30pm, Wednesday - Friday
|Toll Free||(888) 850-9419|
Other Services or resources
- Adult Foster Care (AFC) and Community Residential Setting (CRS) Licensing
- Adult Mental Health Services
- Adult Protective Services (APS)
- Apply for Waiver Programs
- Case Management - Developmental Disabilities
- Child Foster Care (CFC) Licensing
- Child Protective Services (CPS)
- Child Support Services (CSS)
- Consumer Support Grant (CSG) Program
- County Programs for Families
- County Programs for Food Support
- County Programs for Health Care Financial Assistance
- County Programs for Income Assistance
- County Programs for People with Disabilities
- Family Child Care (FCC) Licensing
- Family Support Grant (FSG)
- Find Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Housing Support
- Mental Health Case Management
- MnCHOICES Assessment and Support Planning
- Parenting Support - Parent Support Outreach Program (PSOP)
- Social Security Representative Payee
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
NT-8900Undesignated Temporary Financial Assistance Definition
Programs that provide cash, vouchers or other forms of monetary aid for people in need of assistance and evaluate the individual's or family's need for the money on a case-by-case basis rather than having pre-established policies regarding the types of needs the dollars can be used to cover.