Minnesota Prairie County Alliance
Mental Health Case Management
Minnesota Prairie County Alliance - Waseca County
299 Johnson Ave SW, Ste 160, Waseca, MN, 56093-2534
Distance: 944 Miles
Mental Health Case Management is the coordination of services designed to serve people of all ages with serious and persistent mental illness. Plans for mental health services are customized for each person's needs and designed to help people live with as much independence within the community as possible.
The county offers social services to children and adolescents with emotional problems.
* Information and referral
* Case management
* Child day treatment
* Community education and prevention and outreach
* Crisis assistance
* Early identification and intervention
* Emergency treatment
* Outpatient medication management
* Outpatient diagnostic assessment/psychological testing
* Mobile, in-person assistance
- Medication management
Dodge, Steele or Waseca County residents up to 18 years old.
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday
8:00am - 7:00pm, Tuesday
8:00am - 4:30pm, Wednesday - Friday
|Toll Free||(888) 850-9419|
Other Services or resources
- Adult Foster Care (AFC) and Community Residential Setting (CRS) Licensing
- Adult Mental Health Services
- Adult Protective Services (APS)
- Apply for Waiver Programs
- Case Management - Developmental Disabilities
- Child Foster Care (CFC) Licensing
- Child Protective Services (CPS)
- Child Support Services (CSS)
- Consumer Support Grant (CSG) Program
- County Programs for Families
- County Programs for Food Support
- County Programs for Health Care Financial Assistance
- County Programs for Income Assistance
- County Programs for People with Disabilities
- Emergency Assistance
- Family Child Care (FCC) Licensing
- Family Support Grant (FSG)
- Housing Support
- MnCHOICES Assessment and Support Planning
- Parenting Support - Parent Support Outreach Program (PSOP)
- Social Security Representative Payee
- Substance Abuse Treatment
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
RP-1500.3300In Person Crisis Intervention Definition
Programs that provide an opportunity for people who are emotionally distressed and/or for their significant others to meet face-to-face with someone who has been trained to assess and resolve the immediate crisis, if possible, and to link the person with appropriate resources for ongoing assistance.
RP-6400.8000-600Psychiatric Case Management Definition
Programs that develop case plans for the evaluation, treatment and/or care of individuals who have mental, emotional or social problems and need assistance in arranging for services; which assess the individual's needs; coordinate the delivery of needed services; ensure that services are obtained in accordance with the case plan; and follow up and monitor progress to ensure that services are having a beneficial impact on the problem.
Individuals who are younger than age 18.
YF-5000.1700-100Children and Youth With Emotional Disturbance Definition
A disorder arising in childhood or adolescence which is marked by an inability to learn or other functional deficits that cannot be explained by intellectual, sensory or health factors; an inability to build or maintain satisfactory interpersonal relationships with peers, teachers and other adults; inappropriate types of behavior or feelings under normal circumstances; a general pervasive mood of unhappiness or depression; and a tendency to develop physical fears associated with school problems or other issues that is severe enough to adversely affect the child's educational performance or ability to engage in age-appropriate activities. Characteristics may include hyperactivity, aggression or self-injurious behavior, withdrawal, immaturity, and learning difficulties.