Minnesota State Services for the Blind (SSB)
Employment Support for Workers with Disabilities
616 America Ave NW, Ste 230, Bemidji, MN, 56601
Distance: 953 Miles
Program provides training or work experience to individuals with disabilities or impairing health conditions to help them find a job and become economically independent
- Blind or visually impaired
|Toll Free||(888) 234-1257|
- Brainerd Office 204 Laurel St, Ste 21, Brainerd, MN, 56401
- Duluth Office 402 W 1st St, Duluth, MN, 55802
- Fergus Falls Office 1414 College Way, Ste L180, Fergus Falls, MN, 56537
- Hibbing Office 3920 13th Ave E, Hibbing, MN, 55746
- Mankato Office 12 Civic Center Plz, Ste 1600B, Mankato, MN, 56001
- Marshall Office 607 W Main St, Lyon County Courthouse, Marshall, MN, 56258
- Rochester Office 2070 College View Rd E, Rochester, MN, 55904
- St. Cloud Office 1542 Northway Dr, Door 2, St. Cloud, MN, 56303
- State Services for the Blind Main Office 2200 University Ave W, Ste 240, St. Paul, MN, 55114
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
ND-9000Vocational Rehabilitation Definition
Programs that enable individuals with disabilities, people who abuse drugs or alcohol, or people who have emotional problems to obtain the training and employment experiences they need to achieve economic self-sufficiency. Services may include vocational evaluation, work adjustment, work experience, training in marketable skills and placement in competitive employment or a sheltered work environment.
A disability that is characterized by a combination of hearing and visual impairments.
A condition in which affected individuals are totally blind and cannot see or are legally blind and have central visual acuity of 20/200 or less in the better eye with maximal correction, or a peripheral field of vision that is so contracted that its widest diameter subtends an angle no greater than 20 degrees.
YF-9000.6500Partial Sightedness Definition
A condition in which affected individuals have remaining visual acuity between 20/200 and 20/70 in the better eye with maximal correction.
YL-3500.9500Workers With Disabilities Definition
Employed individuals who have physical, sensory, developmental, cognitive, mental or emotional limitations.