Minnesota Valley Action Council (MVAC)
Information and Support
Blue Earth County - Minnesota Valley Action Council
706 N Victory Dr, Mankato, MN, 56001
Distance: 510 Miles
Learn more about a specific topic and how to connect to additional resources and services.
Staff can help find needed services, including:
* Emergency services
* Services for parents and children
* Adult Basic Education (ABE)
* Career exploration and employment
* Food and clothing
If they do not provide the service, they will tell you which organization does.
- Assistance with community resources
- Community Action Partnership
Blue Earth, Brown, Faribault, Le Sueur, Martin, Nicollet, Sibley, Waseca and Watonwan counties
|Toll Free||(800) 767-7139|
- Brown County - Minnesota Valley Action Council 1618 S Broadway St, Ste 203, New Ulm, MN, 56073
- Faribault County - Minnesota Valley Action Council 301 N Main St, Ste 2, Blue Earth, MN, 56013
- Le Sueur County - Minnesota Valley Action Council 125 E Minnesota St, Le Center, MN, 56057
- Martin County - CareerForce Center - Minnesota Valley Action Council 400 S State St, Ste 180, Fairmont, MN, 56031
- Nicollet County - Minnesota Valley Action Council 600 S 5th St, St. Peter, MN, 56082
- Sibley County - Minnesota Valley Action Council 110 6th St, Gaylord, MN, 55334
- Waseca County - Minnesota Valley Action Council 108 10th Ave SE, Waseca, MN, 56093
- Watonwan County - Minnesota Valley Action Council 705 2nd Ave S, St. James, MN, 56081
Other Services or resources
- Employment Support for Older Workers
- Energy Assistance Program
- Family Assets for Independence in Minnesota (FAIM)
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP)
- Free or Low-Cost Cars - Wheel Get There
- Home Repair Financial Assistance
- Job Search Assistance
- Weatherization Assistance Program
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
TJ-3000.1500Comprehensive Information and Referral Definition
Programs that maintain information about the full range of human services and which function as the primary source of information about and linkage to human service providers in the community.
TJ-3000.8000Specialized Information and Referral Definition
Programs that maintain information about community resources that are appropriate for a specific target group or human services sector (for example, youth programs or addiction services) and which link individuals who are in need of specialized services with appropriate resources and/or which provide information about community agencies and organizations that offer specialized services.