Minnesota Valley Action Council (MVAC)
Job Search Assistance
Sibley County - Minnesota Valley Action Council
110 6th St, Gaylord, MN, 55334
Distance: 896 Miles
Job search services may include:
* Job interview training
* Writing a resume
* Vocational assessment
* Job placement assistance
* List of available employment opportunities
Employment services to participants of a variety of programs include:
* One on one case management
* Career planning and counseling
* Job search and placement
* Counselor training
* Developing an employment plan
* Support services
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
- Blue Earth County - Minnesota Valley Action Council 706 N Victory Dr, Mankato, MN, 56001
- Brown County - Minnesota Valley Action Council 1618 S Broadway St, Ste 203, New Ulm, MN, 56073
- Faribault County - Minnesota Valley Action Council 301 N Main St, Ste 2, Blue Earth, MN, 56013
- Le Sueur County - Minnesota Valley Action Council 125 E Minnesota St, Le Center, MN, 56057
- Martin County - CareerForce Center - Minnesota Valley Action Council 400 S State St, Ste 180, Fairmont, MN, 56031
- Martin County - Minnesota Valley Action Council (MVAC) 820 Winnebago Ave, Ste 3, Fairmont, MN, 56031
- Nicollet County - Minnesota Valley Action Council 600 S 5th St, St. Peter, MN, 56082
- Waseca County - Minnesota Valley Action Council 108 10th Ave SE, Waseca, MN, 56093
- Watonwan County - Minnesota Valley Action Council 705 2nd Ave S, St. James, MN, 56081
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
ND-1500Comprehensive Job Assistance Centers Definition
One-stop centers that provide an array of employment and training services in a convenient, easily accessible location. Services may include job counseling, testing and assessment; resume preparation assistance, interview training and other prejob guidance services; job matching and referral; unemployment insurance and job registration; labor market and career information; information on financial aid for education and training; and referral for job training, transportation, child care, personal and financial counseling, health care and other human services resources in the community.
ND-3500.3600Job Search/Placement Definition
Programs that maintain listings of available employment opportunities and assign a staff member to help people who are searching for a position to choose and obtain the most suitable option.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.
YL-3500.9010Unemployed Individuals Definition
Individuals who are without employment but are looking for jobs and available for work.