Mobile Meals - Northern Dakota County
Home Delivered Meals
1530 Oakdale Ave, West St. Paul, MN, 55118-3502
Distance: 27 Miles
Home Delivered Meals programs prepare and deliver nutritious meals to older adults and people with disabilities who are unable to prepare the food for themselves or travel to a site where a meal is being served.
Home delivered meals for Inver Grove Heights, Lilydale, Mendota, Mendota Heights, South St. Paul, Sunfish Lake, and West St. Paul. Covers all diets.
About This Location
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers and the Alternative Care Program in the Community-Based Services Manual - http://www.dhs.state.mn.us/id_002235
- and the Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP) Provider Manual - http://www.dhs.state.mn.us/main/id_056766#meals
Licenses and Certifications
- Approved by DHS as Meeting State Standards
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Essential Community Supports (ECS)
Residents of Inver Grove Heights, Lilydale, Mendota, Mendota Heights, South St. Paul, Sunfish Lake, and West St. Paul.
Call between 9:30am and 12:30pm, Monday - Friday; or leave message and call will be returned. Provide 4 days advance notice for meals.
$6.50 per meal.
9:30am - 12:30pm, Monday - Friday
Cities of: Inver Grove Heights, Lilydale, Mendota, Mendota Heights, South St. Paul, Sunfish Lake and West St. Paul
|General Information||(651) 457-5686|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.