Neurological Associates of St. Paul P.A.
Neurological Associates of St. Paul - Satellite Office
17 Exchange St W, Ste 850, Gallery Medical Bldg, St. Paul, MN, 55102-1203
Distance: 1040 Miles
Outpatient health clinic offering preventative, diagnostic (exam or test) and treatment services
Some clinics are certified as Health Care Homes, where primary care providers, families and patients work together to support wellness and improve health outcomes.
To find a clinic with the certification, visit https://hchcertification.web.health.state.mn.us/publicReports/publicCertifyClinicianList.seam
Offers a full spectrum of adult and young adult neurology.
* Electromyography (EMG) and Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS) - tests that measure muscle and nerve function in spinal cord or brain injuries, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke or neuromuscular disorders
* Electroencephalography (EEG) - measures electrical brain waves for seizure disorders and some types of sleep disorders
- 24 hour EEG
* Evoked potential tests - measure the electrical activity of the nervous system
* Deep brain stimulation service colleagues for treatment of Parkinson's disease
* Botox Injection - to reduce spasticity, dystonia or other abnormal movements
* Lumbar puncture (spinal tap) - test for infection in the spinal cord or brain
* Canalith repositioning for benign paroxysmal positional vertigo
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Private health insurance
Most major insurance providers accepted, including Medical Assistance (MA). Your insurance plan may require an insurance referral. (This is not the same as a medical referral.) Depending on your plan, you may need a referral for each visit. If a referral is needed you must bring this with you at the time of your appointment.
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Twin Cities Metro area
- Neurological Associates of Saint Paul 1650 Beam Ave, Ste 200, Maplewood, MN, 55109-4461
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
Programs that amplify, record and analyze the electrical activity of the brain to detect abnormalities that may be signs of disease.
Programs that make a graphic record of the contraction of a muscle as a result of electrical stimulation in order to detect the nature and location of motor unit lesions or other abnormalities or to study other aspects of neuromuscular functioning.
LV-2600Family and Community Medicine Definition
Programs that are staffed by specialists in the field of medicine that is concerned with the total health of the individual within the home environment and in the community. Practitioners of family and community medicine provide comprehensive medical care including preventive services with particular emphasis on the family unit, in which the physician's continuing responsibility for health care is not limited by the patient's age or gender, nor by a particular organ system or disease entity.
Programs that are staffed by specialists who provide comprehensive medical management including preventive, diagnostic and treatment services for individuals who have diseases or injuries that affect the central, peripheral or autonomic nervous systems including the brain, cranial nerves, spinal cord, spinal nerves and other related structures.