North Shore Area Partners
36 Shopping Center Rd, Silver Bay, MN, 55614
Distance: 983 Miles
Information, guidance and support for family and other informal caregivers, typically through in-person meetings, over the phone or using online communications.
Caregiver Support can provide:
* Individual meetings and support
* Care assessment and planning
* Caregiver Education
* Respite services and friendly visits
* Resource assistance and advocacy
- Living At Home / Block Nurse
Contact Amy Renne at (218) 353-1561.
8:30am-4:00pm, Monday - Thursday
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Adult Companion Services
- Caregiver Consultant
- Case Management
- Chore Services
- Errand Running and Shopping
- Family Caregiver Training and Education
- Home Delivered Meals
- Homemaker Services
- Medical Equipment or Assistive Technology Loan Program
- Support Group - Caregivers
- Transportation (Waiver)
- Yard Work
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-0780Caregiver Consultation and Support Definition
Programs that provide information, guidance and assistance that supports the ability of family members and other informal caregivers to make decisions and solve problems relating to their caregiving role. The service helps the caregiver find practical solutions to concerns about the health and wellbeing of the care recipient; and may be provided via an advice line or an online chat service as well as in in-person settings.