North Shore Area Partners
Errand Running and Shopping - Living at Home Block Nurse
99 Edison Blvd, Rm 20, Silver Bay, MN, 55614-1267
Distance: 966 Miles
Shopping assistance and help with other errands for people who have trouble making such trips on their own
- Private pay
9:00am-3:00pm, Monday - Thursday; 9:00am - 12:00pm, Friday
Beaver Bay, Finland, Isabella, Little Marais, Silver Bay and the surrounding area
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Caregiver Consultant
- Chore Services - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Companionship - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Home Delivered Meals - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Homemaker Services - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Respite - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Snow Removal - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Support Group - Caregivers - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Yard Work - Living at Home Block Nurse
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-3300.1800Errand Running/Shopping Assistance Definition
Programs that offer the services of individuals who are available to make short trips to purchase groceries, pick up prescriptions, withdraw or deposit money in the bank, drop off or retrieve laundry and do other small tasks for older adults, people with disabilities and other individuals who cannot leave their homes or are otherwise unable or prefer not to perform these tasks for themselves.