North Shore Area Partners
Home Delivered Meals - Living at Home Block Nurse
99 Edison Blvd, Rm 20, Silver Bay, MN, 55614-1267
Distance: 966 Miles
Home Delivered Meals programs prepare and deliver nutritious meals to older adults and people with disabilities who are unable to make the food for themselves or travel to a meal site.
Five or seven frozen meals are delivered to clients once a week or every other week.
Meals are ordered through Arrowhead Economic Opportunity Agency (AEOA), in Virginia, MN; prepared by the Minnesota Veteran's Home in Silver Bay; coordinated by North Shore Area Partners staff and delivered on Wednesdays by volunteers.
Age 60 and homebound
Call the Arrowhead Economic Opportunity Agency (AEOA), Virginia, MN at (800) 622-5711
$4.50 per meal
9:00am-3:00pm, Monday - Thursday; 9:00am - 12:00pm, Friday
Beaver Bay, Finland, Isabella, Little Marais, Silver Bay and the surrounding area
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Caregiver Consultant
- Chore Services - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Companionship - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Errand Running and Shopping - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Homemaker Services - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Respite - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Snow Removal - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Support Group - Caregivers - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Yard Work - Living at Home Block Nurse