North Shore Area Partners
Snow Removal - Living at Home Block Nurse
99 Edison Blvd, Rm 20, Silver Bay, MN, 55614-1267
Distance: 1042 Miles
Snow shoveling of sidewalks and driveways to help keep people safe
- Private pay
9:00am-3:00pm, Monday - Thursday; 9:00am - 12:00pm, Friday
Beaver Bay, Finland, Isabella, Little Marais, Silver Bay and the surrounding area
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Caregiver Consultant
- Chore Services - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Companionship - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Errand Running and Shopping - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Home Delivered Meals - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Homemaker Services - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Respite - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Yard Work - Living at Home Block Nurse
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-3300.6900Residential Snow Shoveling Definition
Programs that provide or pay for the removal of snow from the front sidewalks and driveways of people who need or want this service. In some jurisdictions, residents are required to keep the sidewalk in front of their homes clear of ice and snow as a safety precaution.