Northeast Minnesota Office of Job Training
Job Search Assistance
Minnesota CareerForce Center - Cloquet
14 N 11th St, Ste 140, Cloquet, MN, 55720-1652
Distance: 1026 Miles
Job search services may include:
* Job interview training
* Writing a resume
* Vocational assessment
* Job placement assistance
* List of available employment opportunities
Offers job search skills training, access to computers to search for jobs and other services to get back to work
There is no fee for this service.
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Minnesota CareerForce Center - Aitkin 20 3rd St NE, Aitkin, MN, 56431-1422
- Minnesota CareerForce Center - Duluth 402 W 1st St, Duluth, MN, 55802-1516
- Minnesota CareerForce Center - Duluth (Lake Superior College) 2101 Trinity Rd, Lake Superior College, Duluth, MN, 55811-3349
- Minnesota CareerForce Center - Grand Rapids 1215 SE 2nd Ave, Grand Rapids, MN, 55744-3982
- Minnesota CareerForce Center - Hibbing 3920 13th Ave E, Hibbing, MN, 55746-3675
- Minnesota CareerForce Center - International Falls 1501 Highway 71, Rm SC128, Rainy River Community College, International Falls, MN, 56649-2160
- Northeast Minnesota Office of Job Training 820 9th St N, Ste 250, Virginia, MN, 55792-2346
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
ND-2000.6500-700Resume Preparation Assistance Definition
Programs that provide individual or group training for people who want to learn to present their skills, education and previous work experience effectively in a written resume or vita.
ND-3500.3600Job Search/Placement Definition
Programs that maintain listings of available employment opportunities and assign a staff member to help people who are searching for a position to choose and obtain the most suitable option.
ND-3500.3700Job Search Resource Centers Definition
Facilities that provide space for people who are looking for work. Amenities may include computers, resume writing software programs, printers, fax machines, telephones, and email addresses and voicemail/message taking services to ensure that prospective employers are able to contact job seekers.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.