Nutrition Services, Inc.
Senior Dining and/or Takeout
Browns Valley - Valley Vista Apartments
4th St & 2nd Ave S, Valley Vista Apartments, Browns Valley, MN, 56219
Distance: 974 Miles
Hot, well balanced meals are available to older adults at congregate dining sites. Fresh meals may be served as group dining or packaged and available for take-out.
A hot, well balanced meal is served at this site Monday - Friday
* Participant assistance with transportation to dining sites can be looked into if no other means is available
* Ethnic and special diet meals are available
* Assistance is available for those with disabilities
* Free nutrition counseling by a Registered Dietitian is available upon request
* Exercise and educational programs are available
* Emergency meals available during winter months and other emergencies
* Weekend and holiday meals available
About This Location
Lunch, Monday - Friday. Call between 10:30am and 1:00pm.
Age 60+ and spouse
Reservations the day before are requested
Eligible customers can donate whatever they can afford for their meal (donations are confidential)
- Alexandria - Senior Center 414 Hawthorne St, Senior Community Ctr Rm 414, Alexandria, MN, 56308
- Ashby - City Restaurant 104 Main St, Ruby's City Restaurant, Ashby, MN, 56309
- Audubon Call for location, MN
- Barnesville - Eagle's Cafe 107 Front St S, Eagle Cafe, Barnesville, MN, 56514
- Battle Lake - Senior Center 209 W Main St, Battle Lake, MN, 56515
- Breckenridge - Senior Center 225 5th St S, Breckenridge, MN, 56520
- Cyrus - Home Delivered Meals Call for location, MN
- Evansville - Evansville Care Center 649 State St NW, Evansville Care Center, Evansville, MN, 56326
- Fergus Falls - Goldenwood Apartments 1145 Friberg Ave, Fergus Falls, MN, 56537
- Fergus Falls - Page House 221 E Cavour Ave, Fergus Falls, MN, 56537
- Fergus Falls - Riverview Apartments 205 N Sheridan St, Fergus Falls, MN, 56537
- Fergus Falls - Senior Center 115 W Lincoln Ave, Fergus Falls, MN, 56537
- Fergus Falls - Silverleaf Apartments 124 E Summit Ave, Fergus Falls, MN, 56537
- Glenwood - Senior Citizen Center 107 Franklin St S, Senior Center, Glenwood, MN, 56334
- Hawley - North Side Terrace 1002 6th St, North Side Terrace, Hawley, MN, 56549
- Henning - Kountry Korner Kafe 418 Douglas Ave, Kountry Korner Kafe, Henning, MN, 56551
- Hitterdal - Senior Center 60 Main St, Senior Center, Hitterdal, MN, 56552
- Hoffman - Senior Citizen Center 100 Main Ave, Senior Center, Hoffman, MN, 56339
- Kensington - Community Center 19 Central Ave N, Community Center, Kensington, MN, 56343
- Lake Park - Lake Park City Center 2032 2nd St, Lake Park City Center, Lake Park, MN, 56554
- Lowry - The Hatchery 406 Florence Ave, The Hatchery, Lowry, MN, 56349
- Miltona - LJ's Food & Liquor 147 Main St, Miltona, MN, 56354
- Moorhead - Hjemkomst Heritage Center 202 1st Ave N, Hjemkomst Heritage Center, Moorhead, MN, 56560
- Moorhead - Park View Terrace 100 3rd St N, Park View Terrace, Moorhead, MN, 56560
- Morris - Senior Citizens Center 603 Oregon Ave, Senior Center, Morris, MN, 56267
- Morris- West Central Homes 6 Thomas St, West Central Homes, Morris, MN, 56267
- New York Mills - Senior Center 7 W Centennial 84 Dr, Senior Center, New York Mills, MN, 56567
- Osage / Wolf Lake - Osage Bait and Tackle 54507 State Highway 34, Osage Bait and Tackle, Osage, MN, 56570
- Osakis - Community Center 18 E Nokomis St, Community Center, Osakis, MN, 56360
- Parkers Prairie - Prairie Event Center 201 Main Hwy 235, Prairie Event Center, Parkers Prairie, MN, 56361
- Pelican Rapids - Mill Pond View Apartments 101 E Mill Ave, Mill Pond View Apartments, Pelican Rapids, MN, 56572
- Pelican Rapids - Senior Citizen Center 21 1st St NW, Senior Center, Pelican Rapids, MN, 56572
- Perham - Senior Center 300 W Main St, Ste B, Perham, MN, 56573
- Starbuck - Glenwood Senior Center 110 E 5th St, Franny's Bar & Grill, Starbuck, MN, 56381
- Villard - The Office Cafe 504 Washington Ave, Villard, MN, 56385
- Wheaton - Senior Center 1007 Broadway, Senior Center, Wheaton, MN, 56296
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BD-5000.1500Congregate Meals/Nutrition Sites Definition
Programs that provide hot meals on a regular basis primarily for older adults who may be at risk for nutritional deficits and social isolation without assistance. Congregate meals are often combined with recreational, educational and social activities, and programs may include access to health services and/or information. Some programs are also open to caregivers, spouses and/or adults with disabilities.
BD-5000.4500Low Cost Meals Definition
Restaurants, cafeterias and other eating establishments operated by hospitals, senior centers or other organizations or functioning independently which provide reduced-cost meals for low-income people, older adults or other targeted individuals.
YB-8000Older Adults Definition
Individuals who are age 50, 55, 60, 62 or 65 or older depending on the minimum age for qualifying as an older adult which varies by program.
A respiratory illness caused by the coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China in 2019 which likely originally emerged from an animal source, has spread person-to-person in many locales as well as to other countries around the world and has been identified as a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO). Symptoms include mild to severe respiratory illness with fever, cough and difficulty breathing. Those most at risk from the virus are older adults and people with pre-existing health conditions.