Nystrom & Associates, Ltd.
Behavioral Health Home (BHH) Services
401 16th St SE, Ste 100, Rochester, MN, 55904-7974
Distance: 953 Miles
This agency has been certified to offer Behavioral Health Home (BHH) services. The BHH services model covers all areas of health and wellness.
This team-based and person-centered approach is intended to support the integration of adult and children's behavioral health and primary care.
Patients receive applicable core services such as:
* Care management
* Care coordination
* Health promotion and wellness
* Transitional care
* Patient and family support
* Referral to community and social support services
Medicaid enrollees diagnosed with a Serious Mental Illness (SMI) or Emotional Disturbance (ED).
7:00am - 9:00pm, Monday - Thursday
7:00am - 5:00pm, Friday
- Apple Valley 7300 147th St W, Ste 204, Apple Valley, MN, 55124-7850
- Baxter/Brainerd 13045 Falcon Dr, Ste 100, Baxter, MN, 56425-4201
- Bloomington 1101 E 78th St, Ste 100, Bloomington, MN, 55420-1402
- Duluth 332 W Superior St, Ste 300, Providence Building, Duluth, MN, 55802-1844
- Mankato 201 N Broad St, Ste 200, Mankato, MN, 56001-3569
- Moorhead 2405 8th St S, Ste 200, Moorhead, MN, 56560
- New Brighton 1900 Silver Lake Rd NW, Ste 110, New Brighton, MN, 55112-1789
- Otsego 9245 Quantrelle Ave NE, Otsego, MN, 55330-0168
- Sartell 101 Dehler Dr, Sartell, MN, 56377-4407
- Woodbury 1811 Weir Dr, Ste 270, Woodbury, MN, 55125-6741
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
RP-6400.8000-600Psychiatric Case Management Definition
Programs that develop case plans for the evaluation, treatment and/or care of individuals who have mental, emotional or social problems and need assistance in arranging for services; which assess the individual's needs; coordinate the delivery of needed services; ensure that services are obtained in accordance with the case plan; and follow up and monitor progress to ensure that services are having a beneficial impact on the problem.
Individuals who are age 18 and older but who are not yet considered older adults.
Individuals who are younger than age 18.