Pine Island Area Home Services
Foot Care - Living at Home Block Nurse
109 3rd St SW, Pine Island, MN, 55963-9315
Distance: 1005 Miles
Specialized foot care services, such as toenail trimming, filing and massage
Held monthly by a registered Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Home visits are available if a client is having difficulty leaving their home.
- Older adults
Age 65 and older
Must call (507) 356-2999 to schedule your appointment
Fee paid directly to the nurse. Insurance not accepted.
9:00am - 1:00pm, Monday - Thursday
Pine Island School District + 3 miles and Oronoco areas
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Companionship - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Errand Running and Shopping - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Fitness Program - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Home Repair and Maintenance - Living at Home Block Nurse
- House Cleaning - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Support Group - Memory Loss (Memory Cafe)
- Telephone Reassurance - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Transportation - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Wellness Program - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Yard Work - Living at Home Block Nurse
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LV-7200Podiatry/Foot Care Definition
Programs that are staffed by specialists who provide comprehensive preventive, diagnostic, and treatment services for individuals who have diseases of or injuries to the feet. Conditions treated may include bacterial and fungal infections, skin and nail disorders, benign and cancerous tumors, congenital and acquired foot deformities and foot problems caused by illnesses such as diabetes, arthritis and cardiovascular diseases. Treatment includes use of surgical procedures, casting or other forms of immobilization and the prescription of corrective devices, oral and locally injected medication and physical therapy. Included are services provided by podiatrists, chiropodists and other foot care specialists. Foot care may also be provided by nurses. Podiatrists are health professional specialists with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree.
YB-8000Older Adults Definition
Individuals who are age 50, 55, 60, 62 or 65 or older depending on the minimum age for qualifying as an older adult which varies by program.