Pine Island Area Home Services
House Cleaning - Living at Home Block Nurse
109 3rd St SW, Pine Island, MN, 55963-9315
Distance: 1005 Miles
Help in your home with routine cleaning services
Offers light housekeeping services
- Private pay
- Older adults
Age 65 and older in the Pine Island or Oronoco areas
No fee, but donations are accepted, not required.
9:00am - 1:00pm, Monday - Thursday
Pine Island School District + 3 miles and Oronoco areas
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Companionship - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Errand Running and Shopping - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Fitness Program - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Foot Care - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Home Repair and Maintenance - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Support Group - Memory Loss (Memory Cafe)
- Telephone Reassurance - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Transportation - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Wellness Program - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Yard Work - Living at Home Block Nurse
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-3300.3100Housekeeping Assistance Definition
Programs that offer the services of workers who go into people's homes and help with house cleaning chores.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.