Planned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota
Grand Rapids Clinic
1404 NW 4th St, Grand Rapids, MN, 55744
Distance: 932 Miles
Outpatient health clinic offering preventative, diagnostic (exam or test) and treatment services
Some clinics are certified as Health Care Homes, where primary care providers, families and patients work together to support wellness and improve health outcomes. Clinics with the Health Care Homes certification can be found online.
General health care services vary by location. They may include:
* Flu vaccines
* Women's and men's health and routine physical examinations
* Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) testing and treatment
* Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) testing
* Birth control
* Gender-related physical exams
* Sexual and reproductive health education and services
* Patient education
Offers information and referrals to local resources for mammograms, cancer testing and specialist services.
About This Location
Temporarily unable to provide in-person care at the Grand Rapids Health Center.
Offers telehealth services for birth control, STD care, transgender hormone therapy, and more. To schedule an appointment for a telehealth visit, please call (800) 230-7526.
- Assistance with community resources
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Private health insurance
- Private pay
- Sliding fee scale
- People with low income
Most birth control, annual exams, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) testing, and Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) testing will be covered for free, with no copay.
If you don't have insurance, you may qualify for a state-funded program or a lower fee scale. Fees are based on your household income.
They accept many private and public insurance plans.
Accept private pay.
North Central MN
|Toll Free||(800) 230-7526|
- Alexandria Clinic 700 Cedar St, Ste 165, Alexandria, MN, 56308-0016
- Apple Valley Clinic 15322 Galaxie Ave, Ste 105, Apple Valley, MN, 55124-3151
- Bemidji Clinic 2504 Hannah Ave NW, Bemidji, MN, 56601
- Brooklyn Park Clinic 7532 Brooklyn Blvd, Brooklyn Park, MN, 55443
- Duluth Clinic 1001 E Central Entrance, Ste 200, Duluth, MN, 55811
- Eden Prairie Clinic 582 Prairie Center Dr, Ste 215, Eden Prairie, MN, 55344-7935
- Mankato Clinic 201 N Victory Dr, Ste 211, Belle Mar Mall, Mankato, MN, 56001-5396
- Minneapolis Clinic 1200 Lagoon Ave, Minneapolis, MN, 55408
- Moorhead Clinic 803 Belsly Blvd, Moorhead, MN, 56560-5057
- Richfield Clinic 6527 Lyndale Ave S, Richfield, MN, 55423-1407
- Rochester Clinic 1212 7th St NW, Rochester, MN, 55901
- Sioux Falls Clinic 6511 W 41st St, Sioux Falls, SD, 57106-1286
- St. Cloud Clinic 451 E Saint Germain St, Ste 100, St. Cloud, MN, 56304-0761
- St. Paul Clinic - Rice Street 91 Viking Dr W, St. Paul, MN, 55117-1753
- St. Paul Health Center - Vandalia 671 Vandalia St, St. Paul, MN, 55114-1312
- Virginia Clinic 505 S 12th Ave, Virginia, MN, 55792
- Willmar Clinic 2320 Highway 12 E, Ste 6, Willmar, MN, 56201
- Woodbury Clinic 1795 Radio Dr, Ste D, Woodbury, MN, 55125-9457
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LV-2600Family and Community Medicine Definition
Programs that are staffed by specialists in the field of medicine that is concerned with the total health of the individual within the home environment and in the community. Practitioners of family and community medicine provide comprehensive medical care including preventive services with particular emphasis on the family unit, in which the physician's continuing responsibility for health care is not limited by the patient's age or gender, nor by a particular organ system or disease entity.