Planned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota
Pregnancy Support Services
1001 E Central Entrance, Ste 200, Duluth, MN, 55811-5525
Distance: 1005 Miles
Supportive services for pregnant women typically include:
* Pregnancy testing
* Pregnancy counseling
* Emotional support
* Referrals to community sources
Additional services include:
* All options pregnancy counseling
* Birth control
* Abortion referrals (and on-site abortions at clinics in St. Paul and Sioux Falls)
* Adoption information and referrals
* Help for teens who are (or think they may be) pregnant
* Emergency contraception (Morning-after pill)
* Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) and Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) testing, treatment, and vaccines
* Lesbian Gay Bisexual and/or Transgender (LGBT) services
* Men's health services
* Sexual and reproductive health education
* Pregnancy testing and services
Health education services are available as part of many health center appointments and through community programs to youth and adults of all genders and sexual orientations.
- Assistance with community resources
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Private health insurance
- Private pay
- Sliding fee scale
- People with low income
Most birth control, annual exams, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) testing, and Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) testing will be covered for free, with no copay.
If you don't have insurance, you may qualify for a state-funded program or a lower fee scale. Fees are based on your household income.
They accept many private and public insurance plans.
Accept private pay.
9:30am - 5:00pm, Monday, Wednesday, Friday
10:30am - 6:00pm, Tuesday, Thursday
10:00am - 2:00pm, Saturday
|Toll Free||(800) 230-7526||24/7|
- Alexandria Clinic 700 Cedar St, Ste 165, Alexandria, MN, 56308-0016
- Apple Valley Clinic 15322 Galaxie Ave, Ste 105, Apple Valley, MN, 55124-3151
- Bemidji Clinic 2504 Hannah Ave NW, Bemidji, MN, 56601-2110
- Brooklyn Park Clinic 6900 78th Ave N, Ste 103, Brooklyn Park, MN, 55445-2719
- Eden Prairie Clinic 582 Prairie Center Dr, Ste 215, Eden Prairie, MN, 55344-7935
- Grand Rapids Clinic 1404 NW 4th St, Grand Rapids, MN, 55744-2212
- Mankato Clinic 201 N Victory Dr, Ste 211, Belle Mar Mall, Mankato, MN, 56001-5396
- Minneapolis Clinic 918 W Lake St, Minneapolis, MN, 55408-2857
- Moorhead Clinic 803 Belsly Blvd, Moorhead, MN, 56560-5057
- Richfield Clinic 6527 Lyndale Ave S, Richfield, MN, 55423-1407
- Rochester Clinic 1212 7th St NW, Rochester, MN, 55901-1733
- Sioux Falls Clinic 6511 W 41st St, Sioux Falls, SD, 57106-1286
- St. Cloud Clinic 451 E Saint Germain St, Ste 100, St. Cloud, MN, 56304-0761
- St. Paul Clinic - Rice Street 91 Viking Dr W, St. Paul, MN, 55117-1753
- St. Paul Health Center - Vandalia 671 Vandalia St, St. Paul, MN, 55114-1312
- Virginia Clinic 505 S 12th Ave, Virginia, MN, 55792-3099
- Willmar Clinic 2320 Highway 12 E, Ste 6, Willmar, MN, 56201-5811
- Woodbury Clinic 1795 Radio Dr, Ste D, Woodbury, MN, 55125-9457
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LF-4900.8000Sexually Transmitted Disease Screening Definition
Programs that identify individuals who have contracted gonorrhea, syphilis, genital herpes or other diseases that are spread by sexual contact and diagnose their conditions. The procedure includes visual examinations, blood tests and analyses of discharge or samples taken from lesions.
LJ-2000.0100-030Abortion Referrals Definition
Programs that maintain lists of medical clinics and other facilities that perform abortions and which link individuals seeking the procedure with appropriate resources.
LJ-2000.6500-650Pro-Choice Pregnancy Counseling Definition
Programs that help pregnant women become aware of their alternatives including abortion, evaluate their options, and reach decisions that are appropriate for their individual situations. Counseling is generally also available for significant others, upon request.
LJ-2000.6750Pregnancy Testing Definition
Programs that utilize laboratory procedures to determine whether an individual is pregnant or which provide access to devices for establishing pregnancy that people can use at home.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.