5255 Members Pkwy NW, Rochester, MN, 55901-8381
Distance: 459 Miles
Therapists offer mental health counseling to help resolve behavioral, emotional or social problems
Mental health services may include:
* Family Therapy
* Group Therapy
* Individual Therapy
* Mental health evaluation
Offers intensive outpatient programs for youth and adults
After school programming and a dual diagnosis program are also offered.
Includes a staff person who is trained in Trauma Focused - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Rochester and surrounding areas
- Brooklyn Park Hospital 9400 Zane Ave N, Brooklyn Park, MN, 55443-1814
- Brooklyn Park Medical Office 5500 94th Ave N, Brooklyn Park, MN, 55443-1992
- Chaska 111 Hundertmark Rd, Ste 205N, Chaska, MN, 55318-1586
- Edina 6363 France Ave S, Edina, MN, 55435-2142
- Mankato 201 N Broad St, Mankato, MN, 56001-3585
- Maplewood 2001 Beam Ave, Maplewood, MN, 55109-1401
- Waconia 560 S Maple St, Ste 30, Waconia, MN, 55387-1759
- Woodbury 659 Bielenberg Dr, Woodbury, MN, 55125-1717
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
RF-2000Family Counseling Definition
Programs that offer therapeutic sessions that focus on the system of relationships and communication patterns among family members and which attempt to modify those relationships and patterns to achieve greater harmony. The therapist focuses on the family as a unit rather than concentrating on one of the members who is singled out as the person in need of treatment.
RF-2500Group Counseling Definition
Programs that offer therapist-facilitated collective treatment sessions in which unrelated groups of individuals, couples or families discuss their attitudes, feelings and problems and, with input from other members of the group, attempt to achieve greater self and interpersonal understanding and adjustment and explore solutions to their problems.
RF-3300Individual Counseling Definition
Programs that offer personal therapeutic sessions in which the therapist works on a one-to-one basis with clients to help them resolve their mental, emotional or social problems.