Prairie Five Community Action Council, Inc.
Prairie Five Community Action Agency - Main Office
719 N 7th St, Ste 302, Montevideo, MN, 56265
Distance: 1021 Miles
Program that provides food and/or gifts to help make holidays more enjoyable.
When available, holiday items may be included in client's food distribution when picked up at the food shelves in Big Stone, Chippewa, Swift, and Yellow Medicine counties.
Items vary by county.
- Community Action Partnership
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
9:00am - 12:00pm, Monday - Friday
1:00pm - 4:00pm, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
Big Stone, Chippewa, Lac qui Parle, Swift, and Yellow Medicine Counties
|Toll Free||(800) 292-5437|
Other Services or resources
- Emergency Shelter
- Energy Assistance Program
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP)
- Food Shelf
- Home Delivered Meals
- Home Repair Financial Assistance
- Information and Support
- Local Bus Service - Prairie Five RIDES
- Senior Dining and/or Takeout
- Specialized Equipment and Supplies
- Transitional Housing
- Weatherization Assistance Program