REM Minnesota, Inc.
REM Hennepin Inc - Riverfront
Call for location
Night Supervision is overnight assistance and monitoring in the home of a person for a period of no more than twelve (12) hours in a 24-hour period.
About This Location
Night supervision carries out behavior programming and plans about living skills and interventions for the person and include the following:
* Carrying out the person's positive support plan
* Reinforcing independent living skills
* Help with incidental daily activities
* Help with instrumental activities of daily living
Learn more about this service when paid for under the disability waivers in the Community-Based Services Manual.
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Brain Injury (BI)
If you have waiver funding, the support plan (based on an assessment of your needs) determines which services are funded through your waiver.
- REM Heartland, Inc. - SILS Call for location, MN