REM Minnesota, Inc.
REM River Bluffs, Inc. - 10th
Call for location
Respite provides care on a short-term basis for a person who cannot take care of themselves, and who is usually taken care of by a family member or friend. The service is designed to provide temporary coverage for the caregiver during an absence or need for relief.
About This Location
This provider accepts waivers and Alternative Care for services if written in a support plan.
Contact them about other funding options, like private pay.
Waiver funding may cover up to 30 consecutive days of respite, 24 hours a day.
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers or the Alternative Care program in the Community-Based Services Manual.
If you have waiver funding, the support plan (based on an assessment of your needs) determines which services are funded through your waiver.
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
Waiver Service Specialties
- In-Home Respite
- REM Arrowhead, Inc. - St. Louis Co Call for location, MN
- REM Central Lakes, Inc. - SES Call for location, MN
- REM Heartland, Inc. - SILS Call for location, MN
- REM Hennepin Inc - Riverfront Call for location, MN
- REM Minnesota - State Office Call for location, MN
- REM Southwest Services Inc. - Ring Call for location, MN
Other Services or resources
- 24-Hour Emergency Assistance (Waiver)
- Assistive Technology
- Community Residential Services
- Employment Services (Waiver)
- Foster Care, Adult
- Individualized Home Supports (IHS) with Family Training
- Individualized Home Supports (IHS) with Training
- Positive Support Services
- Specialist Services
- Transportation (Waiver)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-7000Respite Care Definition
Programs that provide a brief period of relief or rest for family members, guardians or other people who are regular caregivers for dependent adults or children by offering temporary or intermittent care in the home or in community settings/facilities.
PH-7000.3300In Home Respite Care Definition
Programs that provide a brief period of rest or relief for family members, guardians or others who are regular caregivers for children and/or dependent adults by offering temporary or intermittent care for the individual(s) in their own home.
PH-7000.6000Out of Home Respite Care Definition
Programs that provide a brief period of rest or relief for family members, guardians or others who are regular caregivers for children and/or dependent adults by offering temporary or intermittent care for the individual(s) in a community setting/facility.