Ramsey County Health and Human Services
160 Kellogg Blvd E, St. Paul, MN, 55101-1494
Distance: 1062 Miles
The Emergency Assistance program provides one time financial help to pregnant women or families with minor children who face a housing crisis.
This program is run by Minnesota counties and tribes who choose to participate. The policies differ from county to county regarding who is eligible, how much money is available and what emergencies are covered.
Contact your county or tribal office.
Apply for Emergency Assistance at your county.
For Ramsey County residents:
* People currently active on a program with Financial Assistance should call their caseworker to apply for emergency aide.
* People not currently on assistance with Ramsey County can call (651) 266-4444 to get information on how to apply for emergency aid.
There is no fee for this service.
7:30am - 5:45pm, Monday - Friday
|Main - General Information||(651) 266-8500|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Adult Foster Care (AFC) and Community Residential Setting (CRS) Licensing
- Adult Protective Services (APS)
- Apply for Waiver Programs
- Child Foster Care (CFC) Licensing
- Child Protective Services (CPS)
- Child Support Services (CSS)
- Consumer Support Grant (CSG) Program
- County Burial Assistance
- County Programs for Families
- County Programs for Food Support
- County Programs for Health Care Financial Assistance
- County Programs for Income Assistance
- County Programs for People with Disabilities
- Family Child Care (FCC) Licensing
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP)
- Family Support Grant (FSG)
- Find Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Housing Support
- Information and Support - Coordinated Access to Housing and Shelter (CAHS)
- MnCHOICES Assessment and Support Planning
- Pregnancy Support Services
- Social Security Advocacy Program
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
NT-8900Undesignated Temporary Financial Assistance Definition
Programs that provide cash, vouchers or other forms of monetary aid for people in need of assistance and evaluate the individual's or family's need for the money on a case-by-case basis rather than having pre-established policies regarding the types of needs the dollars can be used to cover.