PO Box 47941, Minneapolis, MN, 55447-0941
Computer repair, maintenance and replacement services for your laptop, Personal Computer (PC) and other devices
Offers a range of services from simple personal computer analysis and purchase up to computer rebuild and repair:
* Full scale computer analysis and consulting
* Customize your computer's configurations
* Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair
* Computer and networking systems security
* Safeguarding your computer from viruses, malwares, worms, and spyware
* Optimize your computer performance making it run better, faster, and smooth once again
* Resolve internet and online related problems
* Update and/or upgrade important software
* Create backup, recovery, and restore files
* Social media tools setup like: Facebook
* Personalize system security administration
- Private pay
- Older adults
Free initial phone consultation. A 10% discount given for military families, veterans, and disabled individuals. Gift certificates are available at a discounted rate.
7:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday. Weekend by appointment at higher cost rate.
Make house calls in the Twin Cities Metro.
Statewide Computer Solution and Training available to groups of interested individuals or/and organizations.
Statewide service is also available through a third party vendor.
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BM-7000.1500Computer Repair Definition
Programs that pay for or provide diagnostic, maintenance and repair services for people who are experiencing problems with their computer equipment.
TP-3350.3300-800Software Maintenance/Support Definition
Programs that help nonprofit organizations, small businesses and other groups obtain access to the expertise they require to ensure that critical software is operating properly and that the user has access to new versions of the software and troubleshooting assistance, when required. Included are programs that help the organization negotiate maintenance and support contracts with software vendors or other groups and those that provide these services directly.