Realife Management Services
Senior Cooperative Housing
Realife Cooperative of Phalen Village
1355 Phalen Blvd, St. Paul, MN, 55106-2140
Distance: 1030 Miles
Cooperative housing provides full apartment or townhouse living. Cooperative housing is owned and administered by the people who live there. Members own a share of the project and the right to occupy a unit in the building.
Type of housing that are owned and governed by the residents.
The cooperative corporation holds title to the property and directly assumes a mortgage, taxes and obligations necessary to finance and operate the building.
These communities are designed to provide options that create a lifestyle of convenience and offer interaction with other residents that helps avoid isolation. They also tend to have amenities such as an underground parking garage, activity room, library or garden. Social events may also be offered. Residents can contract for services that make it possible to age in place as the need for assistance grows.
Some properties require a minimum age of residents at 55 or 62 and may have an income requirement.
To contact management, call (952) 953-5020
There is an initial buy-in cost up front and then monthly maintenance fee from then on.
- Aquila Commons Cooperative 8200 W 33rd St, St. Louis Park, MN, 55426-3884
- Colony Square Cooperative 1850 SE 2nd Ave, Grand Rapids, MN, 55744-2538
- Independence Place Cooperative of Willmar 1400 Willmar Ave SE, Willmar, MN, 56201-4757
- Parkway Cooperative in Burnsville 115 E Burnsville Pkwy, Burnsville, MN, 55337-7558
- Realife Cooperative - St. Peter 500 W Jackson St, St. Peter, MN, 56082-3500
- Realife Cooperative of Bloomington 8641 Wentworth Ave S, Minneapolis, MN, 55420-2816
- Realife Cooperative of Brooklyn Park 3100 85th Ave N, Minneapolis, MN, 55443-1976
- Realife Cooperative of Coon Rapids 1555 Main St NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55448-1483
- Realife Cooperative of Duluth 118 Coffee Creek Blvd, Duluth, MN, 55811-3502
- Realife Cooperative of Hibbing 2020 3rd Ave E, Hibbing, MN, 55746-1768
- Realife Cooperative of Hibbing South 12070 W 47th St, Hibbing, MN, 55746-3202
- Realife Cooperative of Mankato 50 Teton Ln, Mankato, MN, 56001-4851
- Realife Cooperative of New Ulm 1224 5th St N, New Ulm, MN, 56073-1546
- River Bluff Cooperative of Elton Hills 1880 3rd Ave NW, Rochester, MN, 55901-2982
- Summerhill Cooperative - Bloomington 5100 W 102nd St, Bloomington, MN, 55437-2565
- The Meadows Cooperative of Fairmont 1310 Adams Ave, Fairmont, MN, 56031-4480
- Village Cooperative of Hutchinson 1300 Sherwood St SE, Hutchinson, MN, 55350-3299
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BH-7000.5100-330Independent Living Communities/Complexes Definition
Residential facilities, apartments and/or planned communities for older adults, people with disabilities or other populations that are available at market rates and designed to enable those who are eligible to have a form of independent living in a secure environment while sharing common interests and having access to supportive services and a range of activities designed to promote social contact among residents. Occupancy by families with children may be discouraged. Housing varies widely from simple apartments to high rise condominiums to single family detached housing to housing in a congregate setting; and units may be available on a purchase or rental basis. Support usually consists of "convenience services" which may include an on-site activities program, transportation, housekeeping and meals in a communal dining room. Residents who require additional support need to make their own arrangements for personal care, home health care or other in-home services. These facilities generally require no licensing.
BH-7000.8100-300Limited Equity Housing Cooperatives Definition
Apartment or condominium complexes or other housing facilities that are owned and administered collectively by the people who live there. A nonprofit corporation is set up to own and manage a building and the land on which it is located. Cooperative members do not own a particular part of the building and/or land, but own a share of stock in the project and the right to occupy a unit there. New residents are screened and selected by current residents and all pay equal shares of the cost of housing. Some housing cooperatives set aside a certain number of units for low-income people. Lower turnover rates, lower real estate tax assessments (in some local areas), controlled maintenance costs, and resident participation and control are some of the benefits of choosing cooperative homeownership. There are also personal income tax advantages.