Personal Safety Device
Reemo Health Inc
323 Washington Ave N, Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN, 55401
Distance: 1012 Miles
Provides a remote mobile health that connects live personal health data with support networks to improve health and wellness outcomes.
Reemo Smartwatch monitors key risk indicators and wellness reporting and provides live help.
* Live call help 24/7 that provides assistance with the product, to connecting live with family members and emergency services - 2 way communication
* Shares health information with family
* Remote monitoring and Global Positioning System (GPS) location
* Provides immediate health status, such as heart rate, blood pressure and daily step counts
* Establishes baseline data for comparisons
Reemo does not require in-home installation or technical acumen to use. Users simply turn on their LTE-enabled Reemo smartwatch that is shipped directly to them and instant access to help and support is at their side. No physical visit. No Wi-Fi or Bluetooth pairing needed.
Cost of watch and monthly fees
Provides services statewide.
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-1800.6260Personal Alarm Systems Definition
Programs that provide electronic equipment which connects frail elderly individuals, people who have disabilities or people at risk of violence from an ex-partner with the police, participating hospitals, paramedics or other sources of emergency assistance.