Reliable Medical Supply
Medical Equipment and Supplies
3555 9th St NW, Ste 300, Rochester, MN, 55901-6575
Distance: 997 Miles
Sells medical equipment/supplies that are used for health-related issues
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) is used by people with a disability, ongoing health concerns or those recovering from home after a hospital stay.
Provides home medical equipment, supplies and services.
* Rehab and Mobility products - Power Wheelchairs, Manual Wheelchairs, Gait Trainers, Standing Frames, Bathroom Equipment, Strollers, Cushions and Backrests, Customizations
* Respiratory Products - Continuous Positive Airway Pressure, Bi-Level Systems, Pressure Therapy Masks and Supplies, Oximeter, Ventilator Systems, Heated Humidity Systems, Cough Assist, Suction, Oxygen Systems, Enteral, Nebulizer
* Nutrition - Oral Nutrition, Enteral Nutrition
* Durable Medical Equipment - Scooter, Ambulatory Aids, Bath Safety, Home Hospital Beds, Patient Lift, Breast Pump, Erectile Dysfunction Vacuum Pumps, International Normalized Ratio (INR)/Coagulation Monitors, Aids to Daily Living (ADL), Mastectomy Prosthetics, Lift Chairs
* Medical Supplies - Urological Supplies, Incontinence Supplies, Wound Care, Compression Stockings
* Kids - Pediatric rehab and respiratory equipment - Manual wheelchairs, power wheelchairs, standers and gait trainers, oxygen equipment, ventilator and respiratory services, durable medical equipment
Service and Repair:
* In-House Repair
* Emergency Weekend Service - on-call technician, available for emergency situations 24/7 by calling (763) 255-3800
Licenses and Certifications
- Medicare Certified
Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Canes & Crutches
- Commodes, Urinals, Bedpans
- CPAP, RADs, & Related Supplies & Accessories
- Enteral Equipment and/or Supplies
- Enteral Nutrients
- Heat & Cold Applications
- Hospital Beds: Electric
- Hospital Beds: Manual
- Nebulizer Equipment & Supplies
- Orthoses: Off-the-Shelf
- Orthoses: Prefabricated
- Ostomy Supplies
- Patient Lifts
- Power Operated Vehicles (Scooters)
- Seat Lift Mechanisms
- Support Surfaces: Pressure Reducing Beds, Mattresses, Overlays, & Pads
- Surgical Dressings
- Traction Equipment
- Ultraviolet Light Devices
- Urological Supplies
- Wheelchair Seating/Cushions
- Wheelchairs & Accessories: Complex Rehabilitative Manual
- Wheelchairs & Accessories: Complex Rehabilitative Power
- Wheelchairs & Accessories: Standard Manual
- Wheelchairs & Accessories: Standard Power
For some types of DMEs, a supplier that has been awarded a contract by Medicare must be used. To determine if Medicare will pay for DMEs from this provider, use the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) website to see if they are an approved provider.
8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Reliable Medical Supply serves parts of Minnesota and Western Wisconsin through its four locations.
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LH-0600.1700Daily Living Aids Definition
Programs that pay for or provide equipment that has been especially designed or adapted to assist people who have physical disabilities to bathe, shave, dress, brush their teeth, comb their hair, prepare their meals, eat, drink, clean their homes and perform other daily tasks.
LH-0600.5000Mobility Aids Definition
Programs that pay for or provide equipment or other products which enhance the ability of people who have physical or visual impairments to move about with greater comfort and ease.
LH-0650.0325Assistive Technology Equipment Repair Definition
Programs that provide maintenance and repair services for cognitive/learning aids, control and signaling aids, daily living aids, hearing augmentation aids, mobility aids, prosthetic/orthotic/seating devices, recreational aids, speech aids, visual/reading aids or other assistive aids.
LH-0650.0500Assistive Technology Equipment Sales Definition
Programs that sell new, used and/or reconditioned assistive technology products on a retail or discount basis.
LH-5000Medical Equipment/Supplies Definition
Programs that pay for or provide necessary in-home hospital equipment, monitoring devices, respiratory aids, prevention kits and other medical supplies that are required by people who want to prevent the transmission of an infectious disease, are coping with the effects of a chronic health condition or disability or are convalescing following surgery or illness. Included are programs that provide medical equipment on a loan basis as well as those that provide equipment that people can keep.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.
YF-6000.6600Pediatric Patients Definition
Individuals, usually from infancy through young adulthood, who are ill and are receiving inpatient or outpatient care. Also included are children who have no demonstrable illness but are being investigated for signs of pathology such as altered blood chemical values or physical changes such as asymptomatic cardiovascular abnormalities.