Medical Equipment and Supplies
Arrowhealth Medical Supply
308 Elton Hills Dr NW, Ste A, Rochester, MN, 55901-2476
Distance: 1012 Miles
Sells medical equipment/supplies that are used for health-related issues
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) is used by people with a disability, ongoing health concerns or those recovering from home after a hospital stay.
Provides respiratory equipment and services, mobility aids and medical beds
* Homecare beds and accessories
* Walkers and canes
Licenses and Certifications
- Medicare Certified
Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Blood Glucose Monitors & Supplies: Mail Order
- Blood Glucose Monitors & Supplies: Non-Mail Order
- Canes & Crutches
- Commodes, Urinals, Bedpans
- Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) Devices
- CPAP, RADs, & Related Supplies & Accessories
- Enteral Equipment and/or Supplies
- Enteral Nutrients
- Gastric Suction Pumps
- Heat & Cold Applications
- High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation (HFCWO) Devices
- Hospital Beds: Electric
- Hospital Beds: Manual
- Infusion Pumps & Supplies: External Infusion
- Infusion Pumps & Supplies: Insulin Infusion
- Intermittent Positive Pressure Breathing (IPPB) Devices
- Intrapulmonary Percussive Ventilation Devices
- Mechanical In-Exsufflation Devices
- Nebulizer Equipment & Supplies
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Pumps & Supplies
- Orthoses: Off-the-Shelf
- Ostomy Supplies
- Oxygen Equipment and Supplies
- Patient Lifts
- Pneumatic Compression Devices
- Power Operated Vehicles (Scooters)
- Respiratory Suction Pumps
- Seat Lift Mechanisms
- Support Surfaces: Pressure Reducing Beds, Mattresses, Overlays, & Pads
- Surgical Dressings
- Tracheostomy Supplies
- Traction Equipment
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators (TENS) Units
- Ultraviolet Light Devices
- Urological Supplies
- Ventilators, Accessories & Supplies
- Wheelchair Seating/Cushions
- Wheelchairs & Accessories: Standard Manual
- Wheelchairs & Accessories: Standard Power
Order online at https://www.rotech.com/supplies
For some types of DMEs, a supplier that has been awarded a contract by Medicare must be used. To determine if Medicare will pay for DMEs from this provider, use the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) website to see if they are an approved provider.
|General Information||(507) 252-5728|
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LH-0600.5000-950Walking Aids Definition
Programs that pay for or provide aids such as canes, single or double crutches, walkers or walkerettes for people who need a means of support while walking in order to be fully mobile.
LH-0600.5000-970Wheelchairs/Wheeled Mobility Definition
Programs that provide special chairs with large wheels, some of which are power driven, that are used to transport patients or to provide increased mobility for people who are partially paralyzed or otherwise unable to walk. Also included are other types of personal wheeled transportation such as the Amigo.
LH-0650.0500Assistive Technology Equipment Sales Definition
Programs that sell new, used and/or reconditioned assistive technology products on a retail or discount basis.
LH-5000Medical Equipment/Supplies Definition
Programs that pay for or provide necessary in-home hospital equipment, monitoring devices, respiratory aids, prevention kits and other medical supplies that are required by people who want to prevent the transmission of an infectious disease, are coping with the effects of a chronic health condition or disability or are convalescing following surgery or illness. Included are programs that provide medical equipment on a loan basis as well as those that provide equipment that people can keep.
YF-3000.4780Lung Disease Definition
Any of a variety of disorders of the lungs, pleural cavity, bronchial tubes, trachea, upper respiratory tract or the associated nerves and muscles that are responsible for breathing. Included are obstructive pulmonary diseases such as emphysema and asthma that involve narrowing or blockage of the airways which carry oxygen and other gases into and out of the lungs; restrictive lung diseases such as sarcoidosis and asbestosis that result in incomplete lung expansion and a reduction in the ability of the lungs to take up oxygen and release carbon dioxide; upper and lower respiratory tract infections; benign and malignant tumors affecting the lungs and associated tissue; and pulmonary vascular diseases such as pulmonary hypertension or pulmonary edema that affect pulmonary circulation.
YF-3000.7960-800Sleep Apnea Definition
A condition in which sleepers periodically stop breathing during sleep. The condition is characterized by loud snoring and long pauses in breathing which end with a sudden loud snore or choking gasp which may awaken the sleeper.