Saint Anne of Winona
Registered Housing with Services Establishment - Assisted Living Designation
1455 W Broadway St, Winona, MN, 55987-2392
Distance: 1022 Miles
Travel Information: The Benedictine Adult Day Center is located on the lower level of Callista Court. The main entrance and parking to the Day Center is located on the West side of the building.
This provider is registered as a "Housing with Services Establishment" by the Minnesota Department of Health. It has indicated it meets state requirements as an "Assisted Living."
The Registered Housing with Services - Assisted Living Designation is a residential building similar to an apartment, condominium, or multi-person home where residents can get meals, help with eating, bathing, dressing, grooming, and receive health care services. Staff is available 24 hours every day to respond to residents with health and safety needs. Help with taking medicine, meals, laundry, and housekeeping may be available. Each building will also make available help with at least three of the following activities of daily living: bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transferring, continence care, and toileting. Health care is provided through contracts or arrangements with home care providers.
The provider must prepare a written contract with each resident and the contract must address the 17 points required by MN Statutes 144D.04, Housing with Services Registration law: https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/144D.04
A Uniform Consumer Information Guide outlining the services provided should be available to anyone upon request to the establishment management.
About This Location
A Uniform Consumer Information Guide (UCIG) is available for this location.
Building response system:
The following is additional information about the building's response system, such as how clients call for assistance, who responds, and where they are located: Nursing Assistants are on site and available at all times to answer calls for assistance. A medical alert pendant is provided to each resident upon admission to request assistance at any time. The call from the pendant relays to a pager worn by the nursing assistant identifying apartment number and name. The resident may also use their telephone to call for assistance.
Minnesota law requires establishments to have a system to check on each client at least daily. This building's system is: The "I'm OK" program and a face to face visit are the systems used for the daily checks on the well-being of residents.
Home Care Services are provided by:
Name: Callista Court
Address: 1455 West Broadway Street, Winona, MN 55987
Class F Home Care Provider
Name: Callista Court
Address: 1455 West Broadway Street, Winona, MN 55987
Contact Name: Lynne Kern
Phone: (507) 457-0280 FAX: (507) 494-5117
COMPREHENSIVE HOME CARE
Minnesota law requires establishments using the phrase Assisted Living to make available an RN assessment at the time of or prior to move in. Contact Sue Wilber to make arrangements for this assessment.
At Home Services
- Treatment and/or exercise cues or reminders available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Accessible elevator
- Accessible public restroom
- Activity room
- Fitness center/exercise room
- Internet access
- Private entertaining space
- Assistance with community resources included in base rate
- Social events included in base rate
Controlled Access and Safety Features
- Other lock system
Housing Unit Amenities
- Guest accommodations
- Laundry room
- Smoking - not permitted in tenant's rooms/apartments
- Utility included in rent - cable/satellite TV
- Utility included in rent - telephone
Housing Unit Types
- 1 bedroom unit apartment with private bath; 450 to 675 square feet; monthly base rate from $3,470 to $6,728 a month
- 2 bedroom unit apartment with private bath; 885 square feet; monthly base rate from $3,890 to $6,140 a month
- Studio/efficiency apartment with private bath; 384 to 510 square feet; monthly base rate from $2,788 to $6,065 a month
- Home delivered meals additional charge
- Blood glucose testing available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Injections - insulin available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Injections - other available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Medication administration available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Medication reminders available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Personal care/home health
- Staff: Licensed Practical Nurse - on site available day, evening, included in base rate
- Staff: Registered Nurse on-site available day, evening, night, included in base rate
- Staff: Trained staff or home health aide on-site available day, evening, night, included in base rate
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance) reimbursement programs like Elderly/CADI Waiver for services
- Bathing available day, evening, additional charge
- Dressing available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Grooming available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Standby assistance available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Toileting available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Transferring available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Pets - not allowed
Schedule of Meals Served
- Breakfast available days: daily; included in base rate
- Lunch available days: daily; included in base rate
- Snacks available days: mornings; included in base rate
- Supper/dinner available days: daily; included in base rate
- 24 hours a day
Specialized Cognitive Care Program
- Special care program for memory loss, memory problems, dementia, or Alzheimer's
- Arranges for clients included in base rate
- Provided for clients available days: Tuesday; additional charge
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
|20549||Registered Assisted Living Provider||Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)||https://www.health.state.mn.us/facilities/regulation/hws/index.html|
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BH-8400.6000-060Assisted Living Facilities Definition
Residential facilities specially constructed or converted to combine housing and supportive services in a "homelike" environment with the goal of maximizing the individual functioning and autonomy of residents. Assisted living facilities generally have private apartment-style accommodations with walk in showers, wide doors for wheelchair access, emergency pull cord systems and other special amenities; and offer the individualized array of personal care services which will allow each resident to function as independently as possible. Services vary from facility to facility, but usually include three meals a day with special diets, as required; housekeeping and linen services; personal laundry; social and recreational activities; transportation to medical appointments, stores and community services; money management assistance; assistance with toileting, bathing, grooming, dressing, mobility and other activities of daily living; medication management and administration; therapy and pharmacy services; and wellness and exercise programs. Assisted living facilities may be licensed by the state or may not require a license depending on the area in which they are located.
Write a Review
Who are you?
Error: Required Field
You must enter a value for other is chosen relationship is Other