Salvation Army - Metro Area
Case Management - Pathway of Hope
Minneapolis Parkview Worship and Service Center
2024 Lyndale Ave N, Minneapolis, MN, 55411
Distance: 1362 Miles
Case managers help people to plan, access, evaluate and coordinate services from their service providers. Plans are customized to each person's own needs and preferences.
The Pathway of Hope program provides targeted case management services to families with children under age 18 to help break the cycle of crisis.
Through case management families are helped with addressing barriers such as:
* Unstable Housing
Families with children under the age of 18. There are no income requirements to qualify.
Contract a Salvation Army service center
- Lakewood Worship and Service Center 2080 Woodlynn Ave, Maplewood, MN, 55109
- Minneapolis Central Worship and Service Center 2727 Central Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN, 55418
- Minneapolis Temple Worship and Service Center 1604 E Lake St, Minneapolis, MN, 55407
- Noble Worship and Service Center 10011 Noble Pkwy N, Brooklyn Park, MN, 55443
- St. Paul Citadel Worship and Service Center 401 7th St W, St. Paul, MN, 55102
- St. Paul Eastside Worship and Service Center 1019 Payne Ave, St. Paul, MN, 55130
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-1000Case/Care Management Definition
Programs that develop plans for the evaluation, treatment and/or care of individuals who, because of age, illness, disability or other difficulties, need assistance in planning and arranging for services; which assess the individual's needs; coordinate the delivery of needed services; ensure that services are obtained in accordance with the case plan; and follow up and monitor progress to ensure that services are having a beneficial impact on the individual. Case management is a collaborative process characterized by communication, advocacy and resource management to promote high quality, cost-effective interventions and outcomes.
YK-2000.2100Families With Children Definition
Family units that consist of parents and one or more offspring age four through 12.