Salvation Army - Metro Area
Clothing - Coats for Kids
St. Paul Citadel Worship and Service Center
401 7th St W, St. Paul, MN, 55102
Distance: 1362 Miles
This program provides clothing for people who need it. Available items depend on what has been donated and is on hand. Clothing is typically free or low cost.
Coats for Kids is a program that provides growing children with snow boots, gloves, hats, and coats for the winter months.
- People with low income
- Lakewood Worship and Service Center 2080 Woodlynn Ave, Maplewood, MN, 55109
- Minneapolis Central Worship and Service Center 2727 Central Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN, 55418
- Minneapolis Parkview Worship and Service Center 2024 Lyndale Ave N, Minneapolis, MN, 55411
- Minneapolis Temple Worship and Service Center 1604 E Lake St, Minneapolis, MN, 55407
- Noble Worship and Service Center 10011 Noble Pkwy N, Brooklyn Park, MN, 55443
- Social Services Office - Big Lake 115 Henry Rd, Crossing at Big Lake Station Unit A, Big Lake, MN, 55309
- Social Services Office - Blaine 1201 89th Ave NE, Ste 130, Blaine, MN, 55434
- Social Services Office - Burnsville 13901 Fairview Dr, Prince of Peace Church, Burnsville, MN, 55337
- Social Services Office - Woodbury 7380 Afton Rd, Woodbury Lutheran Church, Woodbury, MN, 55125
- St. Paul Eastside Worship and Service Center 1019 Payne Ave, St. Paul, MN, 55130
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BM-6500.1500-120Children's Clothing Definition
Programs that pay for or provide new or secondhand clothing for children and/or adolescents.
BM-6500.1500-250General Clothing Provision Definition
Programs that provide clothing for people who need it. Available items depend on what has been donated and is on hand at any given time. The collection may include but does not specialize in children's clothes, work clothes, maternity clothes and shoes.
BM-6500.1500-920Winter Clothing Definition
Programs that pay for or provide new or secondhand coats, gloves, hats, scarves and other winter clothing.
YL-3300.4500Low Income Definition
Individuals or families whose annual income is between 150 and 200% of poverty level for their family size.