Salvation Army - Metro Area
Social Services Office - Blaine
1201 89th Ave NE, Ste 130, Blaine, MN, 55434
Distance: 1362 Miles
Food is distributed to those who need it. The emergency food is typically made available through donations.
Food shelves offer free groceries to those in need. Some locations provide culturally or ethnically-specific foods, such as Hmong or Laotian.
Locations may also offer delivery to homebound seniors or food for homeless youth.
Use of food shelves is restricted by location. Call for eligibility information.
Call the nearest location to determine which food shelf serves your area. Depending on the location, you may also need to schedule an appointment.
- Lakewood Worship and Service Center 2080 Woodlynn Ave, Maplewood, MN, 55109
- Minneapolis Central Worship and Service Center 2727 Central Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN, 55418
- Minneapolis Parkview Worship and Service Center 2024 Lyndale Ave N, Minneapolis, MN, 55411
- Minneapolis Temple Worship and Service Center 1604 E Lake St, Minneapolis, MN, 55407
- Social Services Office - Burnsville 13901 Fairview Dr, Prince of Peace Church, Burnsville, MN, 55337
- Social Services Office - Minneapolis 53 Glenwood Ave, Hope Harbor Building, Minneapolis, MN, 55403
- St. Paul Citadel Worship and Service Center 401 7th St W, St. Paul, MN, 55102
- St. Paul Eastside Worship and Service Center 1019 Payne Ave, St. Paul, MN, 55130
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BD-1800.2000Food Pantries Definition
Programs that acquire food products through donations, canned food drives, food bank programs or direct purchase and distribute the food to people who are in emergency situations. Some pantries deliver food to people whose disabilities or illnesses make it difficult for them to leave home.