Salvation Army - Metro Area
Holiday Program - Toy Shop
Minneapolis Parkview Worship and Service Center
2024 Lyndale Ave N, Minneapolis, MN, 55411
Distance: 933 Miles
Program that provides food and/or gifts to help make holidays more enjoyable.
Provides toys to children who may not otherwise receive Christmas gifts.
Open to residents of the 10 county metro area only (Hennepin, Ramsey, Anoka, Dakota, Scott, Carver, Washington, Chisago, Wright and Sherburne counties)
Serves only children ages 0 - 14 years old
Parents may only register children of whom they have custody.
* Proof of address (bring a current piece of mail)
* Picture ID for the adult picking up toys
* ID for each child in the household (ex. medical card, birth certificate, school ID, social security card, etc.).
Online registration is available during the month of November, with information on qualifying for holiday programs.
- Lakewood Worship and Service Center 2080 Woodlynn Ave, Maplewood, MN, 55109
- Minneapolis Central Worship and Service Center 2727 Central Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN, 55418
- Minneapolis Temple Worship and Service Center 1604 E Lake St, Minneapolis, MN, 55407
- Noble Worship and Service Center 10011 Noble Pkwy N, Brooklyn Park, MN, 55443
- Social Services Office - Burnsville 13901 Fairview Dr, Prince of Peace Church, Burnsville, MN, 55337
- Social Services Office - Woodbury 7380 Afton Rd, Woodbury Lutheran Church, Woodbury, MN, 55125
- St. Paul Citadel Worship and Service Center 401 7th St W, St. Paul, MN, 55102
- St. Paul Eastside Worship and Service Center 1019 Payne Ave, St. Paul, MN, 55130
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-2950.3200Holiday Gifts/Toys Definition
Programs, generally supported by donations from the community, that provide gifts such as clothing, toys and other items to help low income individuals and families, older adults, hospital patients and others celebrate any of the annual holidays.
Individuals who are age three to 12.