Salvation Army - Metro Area
Utility Assistance - HeatShare
Lakewood Worship and Service Center
2080 Woodlynn Ave, Maplewood, MN, 55109
Distance: 1362 Miles
Non-governmental energy assistance program that helps pay for home utilities, such as natural gas, oil, propane or electricity
Help paying for utility bills, including:
* Natural gas
* Fuel oil
Assistance is offered as funding is available.
Some funding comes from the HeatShare program, which provides emergency utility assistance for people with no place left to turn.
- People with low income
To get help, either call the hotline at (800) 842-7279 or find the local office that serves your county to call them directly.
Anoka, Dakota, Ramsey, Chisago, and Washington counties
- Minneapolis Central Worship and Service Center 2727 Central Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN, 55418
- Minneapolis Parkview Worship and Service Center 2024 Lyndale Ave N, Minneapolis, MN, 55411
- Minneapolis Temple Worship and Service Center 1604 E Lake St, Minneapolis, MN, 55407
- Noble Worship and Service Center 10011 Noble Pkwy N, Brooklyn Park, MN, 55443
- Social Services Office - Big Lake 115 Henry Rd, Crossing at Big Lake Station Unit A, Big Lake, MN, 55309
- Social Services Office - Blaine 1201 89th Ave NE, Ste 130, Blaine, MN, 55434
- Social Services Office - Burnsville 13901 Fairview Dr, Prince of Peace Church, Burnsville, MN, 55337
- Social Services Office - Woodbury 7380 Afton Rd, Woodbury Lutheran Church, Woodbury, MN, 55125
- St. Paul Citadel Worship and Service Center 401 7th St W, St. Paul, MN, 55102
- St. Paul Eastside Worship and Service Center 1019 Payne Ave, St. Paul, MN, 55130
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BV-8900.9300Utility Service Payment Assistance Definition
Programs that pay all or a portion of the utility bills of people whose utilities have been or are at risk of being shut off including any reconnection fees that may apply. Also included are non-emergency programs like those funded through the federal Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), also referred to as LIEAP or HEAP in some states, that provide home energy assistance, generally in the form of a credit, for low-income households that apply. The assistance is usually available once per calendar year (or heating season). Utility bill payment assistance programs may have age, income, disability, need or other eligibility requirements.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.
YL-3300.4500Low Income Definition
Individuals or families whose annual income is between 150 and 200% of poverty level for their family size.