Samaritan Bethany, Inc.
Registered Housing with Services Establishment - Assisted Living Designation
700 2nd Ave NW, Rochester, MN, 55901-6803
Distance: 417 Miles
Travel Information: Call (507) 288-4883 for directions.
This provider is registered as a "Housing with Services Establishment" by the Minnesota Department of Health. It has indicated it meets state requirements as an "Assisted Living."
The Registered Housing with Services - Assisted Living Designation is a residential building similar to an apartment, condominium, or multi-person home where residents can get meals, help with eating, bathing, dressing, grooming, and receive health care services. Staff is available 24 hours every day to respond to residents with health and safety needs. Help with taking medicine, meals, laundry, and housekeeping may be available. Each building will also make available help with at least three of the following activities of daily living: bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transferring, continence care, and toileting. Health care is provided through contracts or arrangements with home care providers.
The provider must prepare a written contract with each resident and the contract must address the 17 points required by MN Statutes 144D.04, Housing with Services Registration law.
A Uniform Consumer Information Guide outlining the services provided should be available to anyone upon request to the establishment management.
Memory Care Assisted Living at Samaritan Bethany is a secure household of 16 units located in the new addition at Arbor Terrace.
About This Location
A Uniform Consumer Information Guide (UCIG) is available for this location.
Building response system:
The following is additional information about the building's response system, such as how clients call for assistance, who responds, and where they are located: Each resident is given an emergency response pendant. When pushed by a resident a signal goes to the care attendants who are in the building 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
Minnesota law requires establishments to have a system to check on each client at least daily. This building's system is: Arbor Terrace has daily "I'm ok" checks. Care Attendant working the day shift will ensure that every resident is okay, either visually or via the telephone.
Home Care Services are provided by:
Name: Arbor Terrace
Address: 700 Nw 2nd Avenue, Rochester, MN 55901
Class F Home Care Provider
Minnesota law requires establishments using the phrase Assisted Living to make available an RN assessment at the time of or prior to move in. Contact Housing Community Leader to make arrangements for this assessment.
- Accessible elevator
- Accessible public restroom
At Home Services
- Treatment and/or exercise cues or reminders available day, evening, night, may require additional charge
- Fitness center/exercise room
- Private entertaining space
- Assistance with community resources included in base rate
- Social events available days: Monday-Sunday; may require additional charge
Controlled Access and Safety Features
- Other lock system
Housing Unit Amenities
- Air conditioning - central air
- Guest accommodations
- Laundry room
- Smoking - not permitted in tenant's rooms/apartments
Housing Unit Types
- 1 bedroom unit apartment with private bath; 380 to 450 square feet; monthly base rate from $1,710 to $1,890 a month
- 2 bedroom unit apartment with private bath; 590 to 645 square feet; monthly base rate from $1,357 to $1,535 a month
- Home delivered meals available days: Monday-Sunday; additional charge
- Blood glucose testing available day, evening, night, may require additional charge
- Injections - insulin available day, evening, night, may require additional charge
- Injections - other available day, may require additional charge
- Medication administration available day, evening, night, may require additional charge
- Personal care/home health
- Staff: Registered Nurse on-site available day, included in base rate
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance) reimbursement programs like Elderly/CADI Waiver for services
- Bathing available day, evening, night, may require additional charge
- Dressing available day, evening, night, may require additional charge
- Eating available day, evening, night, included in base rate
- Grooming available day, evening, night, may require additional charge
- Standby assistance available day, evening, night, may require additional charge
- Toileting available day, evening, night, may require additional charge
- Pets - not allowed
Schedule of Meals Served
- Breakfast available days: Monday-Sunday; included in base rate
- Lunch available days: Monday-Sunday; may require additional charge
- Snacks included in base rate
- Supper/dinner available days: Monday-Sunday; may require additional charge
- 24 hours a day
Specialized Cognitive Care Program
- Special care program for memory loss, memory problems, dementia, or Alzheimer's
- Arranges for clients included in base rate
- Provided for clients available days: Medical Monday-Friday; included in base rate
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
|20146||Registered Assisted Living Provider||Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)||https://www.health.state.mn.us/facilities/regulation/hws/index.html|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BH-8400.6000-060Assisted Living Facilities Definition
Residential facilities specially constructed or converted to combine housing and supportive services in a "homelike" environment with the goal of maximizing the individual functioning and autonomy of residents. Assisted living facilities generally have private apartment-style accommodations with walk in showers, wide doors for wheelchair access, emergency pull cord systems and other special amenities; and offer the individualized array of personal care services which will allow each resident to function as independently as possible. Services vary from facility to facility, but usually include three meals a day with special diets, as required; housekeeping and linen services; personal laundry; social and recreational activities; transportation to medical appointments, stores and community services; money management assistance; assistance with toileting, bathing, grooming, dressing, mobility and other activities of daily living; medication management and administration; therapy and pharmacy services; and wellness and exercise programs. Assisted living facilities may be licensed by the state or may not require a license depending on the area in which they are located.
Write a Review
Who are you?
Error: Required Field
You must enter a value for other is chosen relationship is Other