Sanford Worthington Medical Center
1018 6th Ave, Worthington, MN, 56187
Distance: 953 Miles
A hospital is a center that offers emergency services, inpatient care, and outpatient services for observation, diagnosis, and active treatment in an acute care setting to the sick, injured, or individuals with a medical, surgical, obstetrical, rehabilitation, or psychiatric condition under the direction or supervision of a physician. The hospital must operate and provide services in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and codes.
This provider is a Medicare Certified Hospital and is subject to periodic inspections by the Minnesota Department of Health or an approved accrediting agency.
Licenses and Certifications
- Medicare Certified
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
|412||Licensed Hospital||Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)||https://www.health.state.mn.us/facilities/regulation/hospital/index.html|
- Sanford Bagley Medical Center 203 4th St NW, Bagley, MN, 56621
- Sanford Bemidji Medical Center 1300 Anne St NW, Bemidji, MN, 56601
- Sanford Canby Medical Center 112 Saint Olaf Ave S, Canby, MN, 56220-1433
- Sanford Jackson Medical Center 1430 North Hwy, Jackson, MN, 56143
- Sanford Luverne Medical Center 1600 N Kniss Ave, Luverne, MN, 56156
- Sanford Thief River Falls Medical Center 3001 Sanford Pkwy, Thief River Falls, MN, 56701
- Sanford Tracy Medical Center 251 5th St E, Tracy, MN, 56175
- Sanford Westbrook Medical Center 920 Bell Ave, Westbrook, MN, 56183
- Sanford Wheaton Medical Center 401 12th St N, Wheaton, MN, 56296
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
Medical institutions that provide diagnostic and treatment services for people whose illnesses or injuries require that they occupy a bed for at least one night. Hospitals can be distinguished by the level of care they offer (general acute, subacute, extended acute care), the auspices under which they operate which also, in some cases, defines the patients they serve (city/county, state, Veteran's Affairs, military hospitals), and the medical conditions they specialize in treating (specialty hospitals).
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.