Sefertt Health Care
3621 85th Ave N, Ste 103, Brooklyn Park, MN, 55443-1931
Distance: 1115 Miles
Homemaker Services help with general household activities when a person is unable to manage the home, or when the person regularly responsible for these activities is temporarily absent or unable to manage the home.
About This Location
Homemaker services may include:
* Meal preparation
* Routine household tasks
* Assistance with activities of daily living (bathing, eating, dressing, mobility, transferring from bed to chair and using the toilet)
* Assistance with arranging transportation
* Informal emotional support
* Social stimulation
* Monitoring safety and well being
For people on the waivers or Alternative Care Program, Activities of Daily Living (ADL) or Home Management may be provided under the Homemaker service when providers have the appropriate level of licensure.
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers, the Alternative Care program, and the Essential Community Supports program in the Community-Based Services Manual.
Licenses and Certifications
- Approved by DHS as Meeting State Standards
- Chapter 245D License
- Licensed Comprehensive Home Care Provider
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Essential Community Supports (ECS)
- Private pay
Twin Cities Metro area
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Adult Companion Services
- Comprehensive Home Care License
- Crisis Respite
- Independent Living Skills (ILS) Training
- In-Home Family Support
- Night Supervision
- Nutrition Services (Waiver)
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Choice
- Personal Support
- Semi Independent Living Services (SILS)
- Specialist Services
- Supported Living Services (SLS)
- Transportation (Waiver)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-3300.3000Homemaker Assistance Definition
Programs that offer the services of trained homemakers who go into the homes of families whose routines have been disrupted by long or short-term illness, disability or other problems, and assume responsibility for routine household activities including menu planning, budgeting, shopping, child care, meal preparation, laundry and general household management including light housekeeping.