South Lake Pediatrics
800 Prairie Center Dr, Ste 120, Eden Prairie, MN, 55344-7329
Distance: 1119 Miles
Outpatient health clinic offering preventative, diagnostic (exam or test) and treatment services
Some clinics are certified as Health Care Homes, where primary care providers, families and patients work together to support wellness and improve health outcomes. Clinics with the Health Care Homes certification can be found online.
Provides health care services to children and families through full-service medical clinics
Specialized programs include:
* Comprehensive Asthma Program - up-to-date education, treatment and follow-up
* Allergy injections (prescribed by an allergist)
* Adolescent health
* Depression project - connects youth with mental health support
* easyCARE provides no appointment care for health problems like sore throats, ear aches, rashes, pink eye and coughs
Services to new and expecting parents:
* Prenatal visit to establish relationship with a pediatrician for your baby
* Breastfeeding (lactation) consultations
* Coordinate care for newborns who need special care with neonatologists
- Medication management
- Private health insurance
- Private pay
Prenatal - post high school age
Intake forms and instructions to make a new appointment are online.
Call for an appointment. Same-day, evening and Saturday appointments are available.
Accept many forms of insurance, including Minnesota state health care programs (Medical Assistance, Minnesota Care).
Any non-covered costs or private pay costs are the family's responsibility.
Payments can be made at the office or online.
Families with uninsured children can get help to apply for Minnesota state health care programs, and can get care while awaiting decision (but would be responsible for any costs not covered).
For more information about payment options and policies
8:30am - 12:15pm and 1:15pm - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Chaska 111 Hundertmark Rd, Ste 210 - Two Twelve Med Cntr, Chaska, MN, 55318-1196
- Children's West 6060 Clearwater Dr, Ste 240 Children's Minnetonka, Eden Prairie, MN, 55343-4583
- Maple Grove 12000 Elm Creek Blvd, Ste 250 - Arbor Lakes Medical, Maple Grove, MN, 55369-7189
- Minnetonka 17705 Hutchins Dr, Ste 100 - South Lake Med Bldg, Minnetonka, MN, 55345-4102
- Plymouth 2805 Campus Dr, Ste 235 - West Health Bldg, Plymouth, MN, 55441-2676
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LF-7000Pediatric Evaluation Definition
Programs that specialize in providing health screening and diagnostic services for children from birth to young adulthood.
LN-6500Private Clinics Definition
Private, proprietary outpatient health care facilities that provide basic and/or specialized diagnostic and treatment services for the community on a walk-in, walk-out basis.
LV-2600Family and Community Medicine Definition
Programs that are staffed by specialists in the field of medicine that is concerned with the total health of the individual within the home environment and in the community. Practitioners of family and community medicine provide comprehensive medical care including preventive services with particular emphasis on the family unit, in which the physician's continuing responsibility for health care is not limited by the patient's age or gender, nor by a particular organ system or disease entity.
LV-6800.0300Adolescent Medicine Definition
Programs that are staffed by specialists who have expertise in the study, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases and conditions that are common in individuals who are in their teens.
LV-6800.0500Ambulatory Pediatrics Definition
Programs that are staffed by specialists who provide comprehensive, primary care outpatient services for individuals, from infancy through young adulthood, who do not require hospitalization.
YF-6000.6600Pediatric Patients Definition
Individuals, usually from infancy through young adulthood, who are ill and are receiving inpatient or outpatient care. Also included are children who have no demonstrable illness but are being investigated for signs of pathology such as altered blood chemical values or physical changes such as asymptomatic cardiovascular abnormalities.