St. Anthony Park Area Seniors
Activities for Seniors - Living at Home Block Nurse
2200 Hillside Ave, St. Paul, MN, 55108-1609
Distance: 1114 Miles
Recreational activities for older adults to create social connections, learn new things and get involved in a variety of programs
Hosts regularly scheduled get-togethers for seniors and their guests, including:
* Weekly hot lunches
* Monthly movies
* Group trips to entertainment venues or Twin City locations
* Monthly nutrition group meetings
* Bi-monthly "Coffee and Games" Friday
- Older adults
Call the office to sign up.
Each event differs. Lunches are paid for by seniors upon arrival. Space on the outings is reserved when payment is received. The cost of each outing is different based on ticket price/expense for transportation.
9:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
St. Anthony Park neighborhoods in St. Paul and Falcon Heights west of Cleveland Avenue and all of Lauderdale
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Caregiver Consultant - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Chore Services - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Companionship - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Errand Running and Shopping - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Fitness Program - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Foot Care - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Home Repair and Maintenance - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Respite - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Transportation - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Wellness Program - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Yard Work - Living at Home Block Nurse
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PS-8000.6000Older Adult Social Clubs Definition
Organizations such that provide an opportunity for older adults to meet and socialize through dances, parties, picnics, barbecues and other companionable activities. Some organizations may also offer lecture series which address topics of interest to the membership or provide opportunities for involvement in charitable fundraising and other similar activities.