Three Rivers Community Action, Inc.
Help Paying for Basic Needs
1414 Northstar Dr, Zumbrota, MN, 55992
Distance: 962 Miles
Offers cash or other short term aid to people in a crisis that is affecting their access to basic needs
Emergency assistance can vary based upon eligibility and available funds.
Offers assistance to help resolve a short-term crisis. Three Rivers does not offer cash assistance.
Funds are meant to give people access to housing, transportation, healthcare, and employment by providing financial assistance to bridge a temporary gap.
Services provided may include financial help for rent/deposit, car repair, emergency medical/dental needs, and utilities.
Services available will vary by county and community.
- Community Action Partnership
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- Individuals with criminal histories accepted
- People with low income
* Show proof of financial status (income, costs)
* Show proof of the crisis (such as eviction notice or bill).
* Show other ways they have looked for help
* Live in Goodhue, Rice, Olmsted or Wabasha counties
The housing related assistance accepts individuals with criminal histories reentering the general public population from a correctional facility.
Call (800) 277-8418 to complete and intake over the phone
There is no fee for this service.
8:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday
|Toll Free||(800) 277-8418|
- Faribault Office 201 Lyndale Ave S, Faribo Town Square, Faribault, MN, 55021
- Rochester Office 300 11th Ave NW, Ste 110, Rochester, MN, 55901
- Wabasha Office 611 Broadway Ave, Wabasha, MN, 55981
Other Services or resources
- Caregiver Consultant
- Emergency Shelter
- Energy Assistance Program
- Family Assets for Independence in Minnesota (FAIM)
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP)
- Forms Assistance
- Home Delivered Meals
- Housing Stabilization Services (HSS)
- HUD-Approved Housing Counseling
- Information and Support
- Transitional Housing
- Transportation - Hiawathaland Dial-a-Ride and HART Program
- Transportation (Waiver)
- Weatherization Assistance Program
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BH-3800.7000Rent Payment Assistance Definition
Programs that make rental payments for people who are at risk of eviction without assistance. Also included are rent supplement programs that provide assistance with ongoing monthly rental costs. Rent payment assistance programs may have age, income, disability, need or other eligibility requirements.
LH-5100.5000Medical Care Expense Assistance Definition
Programs that pay the hospital bills, doctor bills, rehabilitation service bills, laboratory expenses or other health care expenses of people who are unable to obtain necessary health care without assistance. Also included are programs that provide vouchers which enable eligible individuals to obtain medical care. Medical bill payment assistance programs may have age, income, disability, need or other eligibility requirements.
NT-8900Undesignated Temporary Financial Assistance Definition
Programs that provide cash, vouchers or other forms of monetary aid for people in need of assistance and evaluate the individual's or family's need for the money on a case-by-case basis rather than having pre-established policies regarding the types of needs the dollars can be used to cover.
YL-3300.4500Low Income Definition
Individuals or families whose annual income is between 150 and 200% of poverty level for their family size.
YL-3300.6500Poverty Level Definition
People whose annual income is within the federal poverty level guidelines which vary according to family size and are revised annually.