Mental Health Clinic
Harriet Tubman Center West
3111 1st Ave S, Minneapolis, MN, 55408-3136
Distance: 1119 Miles
Agency provides outpatient mental health services including diagnostic assessment, psychotherapy and other treatment services for individuals with mental or emotional disorders, and other psychiatric conditions. Some providers also provide rehabilitative mental health services, and some may also provide services to persons with developmental disabilities, alcoholism or substance abuse.
Provides educational, informational, and preventive services to the community.
Provides as a minimum the following services:
* Intake and case assignment
* Mental health evaluation including assessment and diagnostic process
* Treatment planning
* Mental health counseling, consultation and individual therapy case review
* Access to emergency service
* Access to hospital admission
* Licensed physician, who has completed an approved residency program in psychiatry
* Doctoral clinical, counseling, or health care psychologist
* Clinical social worker with a master's degree in social work from an accredited college or university or clinical psychiatric nurse with a master's degree
Additional services include:
* Therapy for individuals, couples and families
* Psychiatric medication evaluation and management by a certified Nurse Practitioner
* Relationship Violence Intervention Program
* Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) for groups and individuals
* Outpatient help for co-occurring disorders of chemical dependency and mental health
Includes a staff person who is trained in Trauma Focused - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
|800487||Mental Health Clinic||Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS)||http://licensinglookup.dhs.state.mn.us/Details.aspx?l=800487|
Call intake number for an appointment.
Specific programs offered may vary by location.
|Crisis Line||(612) 825-0000|
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
RM-6500Outpatient Mental Health Facilities Definition
Programs that provide walk-in, walk-out diagnostic and treatment services for children, adolescents and/or adults who have acute or chronic psychiatric disorders but do not need 24-hour care; and/or provide counseling services for individuals, couples, families and extended family groups who may be experiencing difficulty resolving personal or interpersonal conflicts or making personal adjustments to stressful life situations such as separation, divorce, widowhood, loss of a child, poor health, unemployment, family violence, delinquency or substance abuse.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.