Support Group - Domestic Abuse, Women, Teenagers
Harriet Tubman Center East
1725 Monastery Way, Maplewood, MN, 55109-5534
Distance: 1108 Miles
Group of people that meet on a regular basis to share their experiences and provide mutual support
Drop-in support groups include:
* Pieces of Peace for people who have experienced relationship abuse
* Melissa's Connections Group for women experiencing chemical and mental health concerns
* Teen Girls Group for high school young women looking for support for the pressures of high school years
* Kids in Transition a closed support group for youth have experienced family violence, transitions, grief or loss
No registration is required to attend.
Childcare is offered, but call to confirm times available.
No fee for this group
Twin Cities metro area
|Alternate - 24 Hour||(651) 770-0777|
|Crisis Line||(612) 825-0000|
|NorthStar Youth Outreach Center||(651) 770-0777|
- Tubman Chrysalis Center 4432 Chicago Ave, Minneapolis, MN, 55407-3521
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PN-8100.0200-180Domestic Violence Support Groups Definition
Mutual support groups whose members are individuals who have been involved in physical or emotional abuse involving a spouse or other partner. The groups meet in-person, by telephone or via the Internet; provide emotional support, information and resources for those who participate; and may be structured for victims of domestic violence or those responsible for battering them.
PN-8100.4500-900Women's Support Groups Definition
Mutual support groups whose members are women who want an opportunity to share their issues and concerns with other women in a safe, supportive environment. Meeting formats may include in-person, telephone or Internet options.
YX-0300.0190Abused Women Definition
Adult women who have been subjected to a persistent pattern of physical, sexual and/or emotional abuse and intimidation by their husbands or intimate partners.