United Community Action Partnership
Marshall Corporate Office
1400 S Saratoga St, Marshall, MN, 56258
Distance: 980 Miles
Food is distributed to those who need it. The emergency food is typically made available through donations.
Clients are able to choose their own food items at multiple locations.
About This Location
Food Shelf Hours:
12:30pm - 4:30pm, Monday
12:30am - 4:30pm, Wednesday
12:30pm - 4:30pm, Friday
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
Brief interview for information gathering purposes
Cottonwood, Jackson, Lincoln, Lyon, Redwood, Kandiyohi, Renville, Meeker, and McLeod counties
Other Services or resources
- Emergency Shelter
- Energy Assistance Program
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP)
- Foreclosure Prevention Assistance Program
- Help Paying for Basic Needs
- Home Repair Financial Assistance - Rehabilitation Loan Program
- Transportation - Dial-a-Ride
- Transportation (Waiver)
- Weatherization Assistance Program
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BD-1800.2000Food Pantries Definition
Programs that acquire food products through donations, canned food drives, food bank programs or direct purchase and distribute the food to people who are in emergency situations. Some pantries deliver food to people whose disabilities or illnesses make it difficult for them to leave home.