United Community Action Partnership
Help Paying for Basic Needs
218 Main St S, Hutchinson, MN, 55350
Distance: 958 Miles
Offers cash or other short term aid to people in a crisis that is affecting their access to basic needs
Emergency assistance can vary based upon eligibility and available funds.
* Past-due rent or mortgage
* First month's rent and deposit
Assistance is dependent of the individual's situation and their eligibility
Other services include:
* Application assistance
* Transportation assistance
* Help search for affordable housing
* Connect to job resources
* Long term stable housing planning
- Community Action Partnership
- Older adults
For homeless or those at risk of homelessness (i.e. eviction notice, inappropriately doubled up with friends or families, or leaving domestic abuse).
Applicants screened for eligibility. Help also depends on available funding.
Kandiyohi, McCleod, Meeker and Renville counties
- Cosmos Office 101 Vesta Ave E, Cosmos, MN, 56228
- Jackson Office 115 South Hwy, Jackson, MN, 56143
- Litchfield Office and Threads of Hope 120 N Sibley Ave, Litchfield, MN, 55355
- Marshall Corporate Office 1400 S Saratoga St, Marshall, MN, 56258
- Olivia Office 1635 W Lincoln Ave, Olivia, MN, 56277
- Redwood Falls Office 164 E 2nd St, Redwood Falls, MN, 56283
- Willmar Office 200 4th St SW, Willmar, MN, 56201
- Worthington Office 1039 Oxford St, Ste 1, Worthington, MN, 56187
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BH-3800.5000Mortgage Payment Assistance Definition
Programs that make mortgage payments for people who are at risk of losing their homes without assistance. Mortgage payment assistance programs may have age, income, disability, need or other eligibility requirements. Some of these programs may also provide assistance for people who have a mobile home sales contract or land contract and need help making a payment that is due. Land contracts are written legal agreements that are used to purchase real estate (e.g., vacant land), a house, an apartment building, a commercial building or other real property but are negotiated with the property owner rather than borrowing money from a bank or other lender.
BH-3800.7000Rent Payment Assistance Definition
Programs that make rental payments for people who are at risk of eviction without assistance. Also included are rent supplement programs that provide assistance with ongoing monthly rental costs. Rent payment assistance programs may have age, income, disability, need or other eligibility requirements.
BH-3900.3100Housing Search Assistance Definition
Programs that assign a staff member to assist people who are looking for housing to survey the available residences and to choose and obtain the most suitable option.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.