United States Postal Service (USPS)
475 L'Enfant Plaza SW, Consumer Advocate, Washington, DC, 20260-5601
Distance: 1071 Miles
Provides post office and mailing services within the US and internationally
Find a local post office on the website, or by calling (800) 275-8777.
Services that are offered at local post offices include:
* Send mail - send letters, packages, and more
* Get mail - set up home delivery, get a PO Box, change address, hold mail (while not at home), get mail at a different address, redirect mail for dead people, or forward mail
* Buying postage and special services to track mail or mail insurance
* Apply for a passport - see how and where online
* Money orders and wire transfers to pay bills
Online tools and information:
* How to send mail to someone serving in the military overseas
* How much it costs to send mail (postal rates)
* Find and get a post office box near you
* Buy stamps, shipping labels, and mailing products
* Change address or hold mail online
* Free mailing materials for people who are blind or physically handicapped
8:00am - 8:30pm, Monday - Friday (Eastern Time)
8:00am - 6:00pm, Saturday (Eastern Time)
|Toll Free||(800) 275-8777|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
TB-1100.6400Post Offices Definition
Local offices that are responsible for the collection, processing and delivery of letters, parcels, mailgrams and other material handled by the postal service as well as retail sales of postage stamps, mailing materials and other mail related items. Most post offices also have locked post boxes that customers can rent for delivery of their mail rather than relying on general mail delivery, a service that is provided at no cost.
TJ-3200.2500-200Federal Government Information Services Definition
Programs that provide information about U.S. government offices and services that interested individuals can access on a website or in person, or by telephone, email, chat, text or other communication channel. In some cases, assistance is available to help identify and locate an appropriate office.
YZ-2550Government Services Issues Definition
Programs that provide information and/or services that deal with the topic of services provided by the city, county, state or federal government.