Volunteer Services of Carlton County, Inc.
Home Repair and Maintenance - Faith in Action
199 Chestnut Ave, Ste 3, Carlton, MN, 55718
Distance: 1549 Miles
Provides minor indoor and/or outdoor home repair and maintenance or handyman work to help keep homes safe.
Volunteers provide home maintenance and odd jobs
- Private pay
- Title III
Services are provided to older adults (60+) and physically and/or mentally challenged adults
Sliding cost share scales for some programs; check with individual program
Carlton and Southern St. Louis counties
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Caregiver Consultant - Faith in Action
- Companionship - Faith in Action
- Errand Running and Shopping - Faith in Action
- Forms Assistance - Faith in Action
- Homemaker Services - Faith in Action
- Information and Support - Long Term Care
- Respite - Faith in Action
- Support Group - Memory Loss and Caregivers (Memory Café)
- Transportation - Faith in Action
- Yard Work - Faith in Action
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-3300.2750-250General Minor Home Repair Programs Definition
Programs that provide a variety of minor home repair services for homeowners who qualify. Specific services vary by organization but include such things as fixing leaky pipes and faucets; clearing clogged drains; replacing broken switches, sockets and electrical fixtures; changing light bulbs; fixing or replacing door locks and handles; replacing broken screen doors or window panes; installing smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and changing batteries; making minor repairs on stair treads; replacing carpet threshold strips; and replacing furnace filters.